Drum Corps Show in Ocean Springs, MS

tumblr_loz3jdgfuy1qirwq5o1_500.png

Who's equipment truck is this anyway? :tongue:

tumblr_loz3jdgfuy1qirwq5o1_500.png

Who's equipment truck is this anyway? :tongue:

Jubal ?

I am curious what BAC's brass score was tonight...

...recaps are probably on their way to DCI headquarters either by carrier pigeon or the pony express...

Well Brass score is back up...I'm happier than last night... :tongue:

WOW BLUECOATS 86.95 BOSTON 86.1 SANTA CLARA 87.00 Here comes Boston

You think Boston will beat SCV and Coats?

coltslori lori connolly

Great show tonight. The Red Team showed Ocean Springs a thing or two about being a great drumcorps

tweet for the colts...

Well, it certainly would have been considered an unthinkable and "impossible" scenario only 3 short weeks ago.

Its probably crossed that stage now into the "improbable" scenario at present. But who knows, after Atlanta, it could become a "possible" or even a " likely " scenario. Atlanta should tell us whats possible and whats not. And this is true with a lot of Corps it seems to me. Madison has this entire week off to change things, and clean. If they get their percussion line to click better, they could surprise as well.

Edited by BRASSO

I would just like to say that some people not you should start taking them just alittle more seriously thats all.

Well, it certainly would have been considered an unthinkable and "impossible" scenario only 3 short weeks ago.

Its probably crossed that stage now into the "improbable" scenario at present. But who knows, after Atlanta, it could become a "possible" or even a " likely " scenario. Atlanta should tell us whats possible and whats not. And this is true with a lot of Corps it seems to me. Madison has this entire week off to change things, and clean. If they get their percussion line to click better, they could surprise as well.

I know Boston's guard is not their strongest section, but I rather like the return to the all female guard. The feminine guard goes well with the salute to Le Miz music. I like the "St. Ann's" old school work as well... takes me back to the 70's and 80's.

I would just like to say that some people not you should start taking them just alittle more seriously thats all.

After 70 years on the field, I would hope so too...