Drum Corps Show in Ocean Springs, MS

I know Boston's guard is not their strongest section, but I rather like the return to the all female guard. The feminine guard goes well with the salute to Le Miz music. I like the "St. Ann's" old school work as well... takes me back to the 70's and 80's.

Boston has guys in their guard and they are not getting nearly enough credit for what they do. just my opinion 5 guys

Edited by mondocane1970
  • Like 1

I agree, their scores and been in line with the other sections. ( except for drums, who seem to be pacing the corp to catch them placement wise) Anyone seen the dance group on America"s Got Talent. Young dance group dancing and forming patterns behind a lighted screen. Huge hit with judges and America. Are you watching BAC staff?

This season reminds me (alot) of 2000 and 2009.....the corps is steadily and quietly advancing through the pack since July 4th weekend. Yes, I DO think-and have been saving for weeks-that SCV and Bluecoats are still vulnerable.

While we all know that you can't compare scores from two different shows, what you CAN do is compare the distance Boston is away from the leaders. BAC is about 6 pts +- from BD, and SCV/BC were both about the same distance from Cadets/Cavies last night....so they're definitely in the same zip code.

As I've said many times on here, when you have so many corps so close and factor in an 8 man panel, anything can happen. In 2000, BAC went from 9th to 5th in 3 weeks, and in 2009 the corps went from 11th to 7th in a month.

NYSADER and 7567BC you guys have lived through this... :thumbup:

And MONDOCANE, it is GREAT to see you here!!! :thumbup::thumbup:

Eat'em up, Boston!

• Like 2

This season reminds me (alot) of 2000 and 2009.....the corps is steadily and quietly advancing through the pack since July 4th weekend. Yes, I DO think-and have been saving for weeks-that SCV and Bluecoats are still vulnerable.

While we all know that you can't compare scores from two different shows, what you CAN do is compare the distance Boston is away from the leaders. BAC is about 6 pts +- from BD, and SCV/BC were both about the same distance from Cadets/Cavies last night....so they're definitely in the same zip code.

As I've said many times on here, when you have so many corps so close and factor in an 8 man panel, anything can happen. In 2000, BAC went from 9th to 5th in 3 weeks, and in 2009 the corps went from 11th to 7th in a month.

NYSADER and 7567BC you guys have lived through this... :thumbup:

And MONDOCANE, it is GREAT to see you here!!! :thumbup::thumbup:

Eat'em up, Boston!

thanks craiga well said and i too am glad your here eat em up boston see u in lawrence