Gadsden Den

Ricky Bobby sez: Dear Lord Baby Jesus....let BK kick ### tonight. Amen

And thank you for the 26.2 million dollars....

When I marched and we went to Alabama and Mississippi they told all guys they had to take out their earrings.

yea... you don't have to do that anymore... Thank God!

Is Gasden fab?

How about Alabama?

I am guessing not, but that's ok.

Gadsden is a factory town... that has lost a lot of factories. It's not fab, but they do have a gay bar...LOL

Truthfully I have no ill will or dislike for Gmen. They've proven year in and out to be a worthy finalist. Picking against them stems from the fact that the last 3 12th place corps have missed finals the very next year. It's an odds thing! Pretty hard for mr to be accused of disliking them I had one of my students march in their guard in 08 and 09.:)

No ill will meant by me Wes. Just messing around with ya! I love the competition and in the past it's been us and you guys neck and neck. But this year, you guys are surging and we're fighting for Saturday! C'mon Glassmen! Let's get this starting tonight!

yea... you don't have to do that anymore... Thank God!

What happened if you had a pirate show your pirate earrings had to come out too??