Gadsden Den

Stomach flu hit em last few days.... Blah, poor kids!!

Yech! I remember when it hit Crown 2 years ago. Hope they get better soon!

Glassmen on now

I was cussing to be honest... BK was 5th afterwuarters both years and fell to 7 and 6 respectively. Certainly amazing placements but I wanted em 5th ######

In '01 they didn't even make it to finals! That's when Craig and David Kraft (your old marching buddies)went to the Blue Devils and aged out in '02. Broke his heart, he loves the Blue Knights. 30-years-young and being a visual tech for them makes him a happy camper. Seeing his sister in BK this year makes him ecstatic.

Glassmen on now

How did BK do tonight...

I loved Seattle Imperials.

Did you know James Williams, Lane Biag and Ron Maier?

I marched State Street with James.

Jersey Surf up. Looks like they bought the fences from Crown's Triple Crown show.

ha ha, I thought the same thing when I saw them at the Jackson, NJ show on July 6th!!!

In '01 they didn't even make it to finals! That's when Craig and David Kraft (your old marching buddies)went to the Blue Devils and aged out in '02. Broke his heart, he loves the Blue Knights. 30-years-young and being a visual tech for them makes him a happy camper. Seeing his sister in BK this year makes him ecstatic.

Yeah Craig and Krafty are my boys... I know that was a tough time for the corps. I'm so happy the corps got itself back off the mat and had a successful middle and end of last decade! Also so good to see Ralph Hardimon back with BK... It just feels right