Gadsden Den

2 ties in one knight :-) oh my! 'A double double please' lol

I just noticed that. and shouldn't Cascade be in 13th??? and not 14th!

I just noticed that. and shouldn't Cascade be in 13th??? and not 14th!

Oh my. There's no 12 or 13th. Mom was born on the 13th; good luck for me. Our fair city has buildings that don't have a 13th floor? Go figure. Very astute you :smile: and thank you.

It probably means nothing, but last year at this point,* the corps that would eventually come in 12th scored an 84.600.

*It was actually Hattiesburg, since Glassmen didn't appear at Gadsden in 2010.

We've been noting all season though that scores have been lower this year. Judges are keeping the score down, in order to not have things get as crazy as they were last year. By keeping scores lower, they also increase competition amongst the corps. Last year at Atlanta, BD had a 95.25. This we'll be seeing a few points lower this year than last year at that show, since there's still two and a half weeks left in the season.

Nice bump for Academy

Indeed! Can't wait to watch them on Saturday, (on the FN)! GO Academy!!

• Like 1

nice score for Surf!

Was at their camp this past Saturday. They made MAJOR changes to their drill and made a HUGE costume change in the guard. I know it is huge because I helped put it together. Don't know if they used it either because it had to be fitted to one of the guard members and initially it was a bit wobbly. Didn't stay around to see their final run through so I don't know if they used it in last nights performance.

And the bizarre scores for the race for 12 continues... Spirit dropped... Glassmen dropped... Troopers where over scored again... Glassmen where underscored as was Spirit. Academy probably about right, but should have beat Troop tonight IMO. Troop was way dirty and had major guard problems, 4 drops (of the 5 i saw the entire night) that I saw and several people didn't know the drill. OOPS! I think the tie had more to do with Spirit being underscored early and the judges needing a place to put both Glassman and Troopers than the actual performance.

Boston and BK where amazing! Really loved both of their music selections!

Can't wait to see how things play out in ATL when the performance order is way different.

How do you feel? I bet your walking on air right now.

She did great! I'm so proud of what she's done this summer! I also got lots of pics (with a real camera).

• Like 1