Gadsden Den

And the bizarre scores for the race for 12 continues... Spirit dropped... Glassmen dropped... Troopers where over scored again... Glassmen where underscored as was Spirit. Academy probably about right, but should have beat Troop tonight IMO. Troop was way dirty and had major guard problems, 4 drops (of the 5 i saw the entire night) that I saw and several people didn't know the drill. OOPS! I think the tie had more to do with Spirit being underscored early and the judges needing a place to put both Glassman and Troopers than the actual performance.

Boston and BK where amazing! Really loved both of their music selections!

Can't wait to see how things play out in ATL when the performance order is way different.

Congrats to Boston for winning all captions last night. BAC doubled the spread with BK. The story in the recaps last night was 6th place for Blue Knights in Music Ensemble, being topped by Troopers, Academy, Glassmen, Spirit in this caption. That kept them 2.5 points back of Boston in 2nd place more than any other caption it appears.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

It is amazing to fall to a 14.2 in visual performance after being in the 16's....some judge blew it....if Spirit of Atlanta had a 16 where they were supposed to be..... 82.65...uuummm...right behind BK!!!! Cant wait until the dome!!!

It is amazing to fall to a 14.2 in visual performance after being in the 16's....some judge blew it....if Spirit of Atlanta had a 16 where they were supposed to be..... 82.65...uuummm...right behind BK!!!! Cant wait until the dome!!!

That caption is divided in half for the final score, so no.

Congrats to Boston for winning all captions last night. BAC doubled the spread with BK. The story in the recaps last night was 6th place for Blue Knights in Music Ensemble, being topped by Troopers, Academy, Glassmen, Spirit in this caption. That kept them 2.5 points back of Boston in 2nd place more than any other caption it appears.

YES!!!!...Congrats to BAC for not loosing any captions last night in Gadsden. This is their first across the board(caption) win this year and first decisive victory and sweep of all captions on Blue Knights. Way to Go!

Eat em' up Boston!

Edited by Liahona

And the bizarre scores for the race for 12 continues... Spirit dropped... Glassmen dropped... Troopers where over scored again... Glassmen where underscored as was Spirit. Academy probably about right, but should have beat Troop tonight IMO. Troop was way dirty and had major guard problems, 4 drops (of the 5 i saw the entire night) that I saw and several people didn't know the drill. OOPS! I think the tie had more to do with Spirit being underscored early and the judges needing a place to put both Glassman and Troopers than the actual performance.

Boston and BK where amazing! Really loved both of their music selections!

Can't wait to see how things play out in ATL when the performance order is way different.

OMG! I guess we have found the new commissioner for scoring for DCI!!!!!