DCA: 1971 - 2011

I'll agree to disagree with you on this, my friend.

A bunch of the corps below that 1972 top five.... Les Diplomates, Yankee Rebels, Sunrisers, Rockets, etc. were really solid.

And that top five... off the charts. IMO still quite possibly the best top five in DCA history.

Then again, the 1971 top three of Sky-Cabs-Rebels wasn't exactly chopped liver. :thumbup:

the top five........absolutly the best. the rest.......not so much. but fran it's just my opinion. rebels were not the same after 71. dips came down some and sun was trying to get back in the swing. sun started out great but faultered after the 1st month.....witch i still can't believe. but hey they were still 2 great yaers.

I'll agree to disagree with you on this, my friend.

A bunch of the corps below that 1972 top five.... Les Diplomates, Yankee Rebels, Sunrisers, Rockets, etc. were really solid.

And that top five... off the charts. IMO still quite possibly the best top five in DCA history.

Then again, the 1971 top three of Sky-Cabs-Rebels wasn't exactly chopped liver. :thumbup:

I barely remember 72, but I do remember 87...that top 6 was smoking

I barely remember 72, but I do remember 87...that top 6 was smoking

Those top six corps in 1987 were great... but to me, there was/is something almost magical about that 1972 top five. Five completely different styles... all at the top of their game.

One of my favorite years was 2002 !

Yokohama Inspires - San Francisco Renegades - Made Finals.

Inspires, Renegades and Atlanta CorpsVets, expanding DCA "Open Class", to even more new area's.

Edited by 2B or not 2B