Atlanta – Just the NEGATIVE

Agreed.

I was shocked when they lost to the Blue Knights.

No, I meant not all will know about their Latin motto.

I hate the vast majority of Crown's drill design and freaking body movement. Please MARCH more and maybe you'll win a championship someday. Again, comment aimed at staff, not members. They are doing the best they can with the crap design they're given.

• Like 3

If the Blue Devils were better than the Cadets were in Atlanta, Alan Armstrong is a better trumpet player than I am.

nuf said...

He is

• Like 6

You are absolutely pathetic.

Re:

So sad that people (in this case since he marched in 09 to me he is still just a kid) act like this...but do press on, as we all know that 22 year olds do know so much more than the people that are my age about life...

THAT is exactaly the kind of words that Alan Armstrong (and others in drumcorps who are so ignorant to believe that by tearing others down they can lift up thelselves) once said to me and so many others who were once in Spirit...but tides turn ...oh yes they do.

I am so glad that I am a strong enough person to NEVER EVER listen to those kind of negative words...

Folks never listen to those who try to brand you with word's like CAN'T...or absolutely pathetic...

You see, I only wish Alan Armstrong and the rest of those who try to tear me down the very best.

But note one thing for sure...my critics will NEVER EVER EVER get me to listen to them...

My heroes (the people who I DO listen to) are people like Robert Kiyosaki, Dave Ramsey, Maynard, Severinsen, Al (and Bev.) Hirt, Chuck Mangione...I listen to people like them...people who if I listen to them they help me (and my family). Winners listen to and learn from winners. Only fools listen to the people who are trying to drag them down...listen only to those who are doing what you wish that you were doing, then go be the one...

Go for the one...

"for the kids"

MIKEY

Edited by Howdy
  • Like 1

Which one of us has 200,000 plays?

I thought this was about music not how many times you've "BEEN PLAYED" :tongue:

• Like 1

I thought this was about music not how many times you've "BEEN PLAYED" :tongue:

TO Mike I am so ready to listen to any samples of AA's trumpet playing...but there does not seem to be any anywhere on the web...I know why...

here are two more negatives

those who do not have club level seats should not be allowed on the club level

the food on the club level, being that it was the club level, was lousy... where was the roast beef, ham, turkey and mashed potatoEs???

Edited by Howdy

Back to the OP. Possibly one of the most clever posts Ive seen here. I love it and saw lots of positives in your post. People of DCP need to chill and understand the intent of the post. Loved it!