Bridgemen Owe Us First Round Draft Pick!

One of our best melophone players has an exciting new job opportunity and must relocate. She may join the Bridgemen. If this happens, I think the Bridgemen should forfeit their first round draft pick to us, the Crusaders Senior Corps of Boston. What do you think?

• Like 1

One of our best melophone players has an exciting new job opportunity and must relocate. She may join the Bridgemen. If this happens, I think the Bridgemen should forfeit their first round draft pick to us, the Crusaders Senior Corps of Boston. What do you think?

Is that the little redhead?

• Like 1

You'll just have to wait. She's not moving until the end of this year. Our loss may be your gain.

• Like 1

Peppermint Patty?

How about we send up a few cases of beer and future cases if she is as good as you have said she is?

We need to use our draft picks wisely!!!!!

Hype!

George

• Like 1

You might be able to get some brew out of it, but let's face it, they're not going to give up a lead sop.

You might be able to get some brew out of it, but let's face it, they're not going to give up a lead sop.

We'd prefer the lead sop- but what kind of beer did you say it was?