7:29 - INT

7:50 - Troopers

8:07 - Colts

8:24 - The Academy

8:41 - Glassmen

8:58 - Blue Knights

9:15 - Madison Scouts

9:32 - Boston Crusaders

* There will be no encore or retreat, only the score announcement at the end.

Judging panel:

Brass Performance - Paul McGarr

Color Guard - Robert Solomon

Ensemble Music - Richard Saucedo

Ensemble Visual - Mark Kozma

Music Effect - Ken Turner

Percussion Performance - Mike Davis

Visual Effect - Mickey Kelley

Visual Performance - Michael Lentz

Watched all these corps in ALLENTOWN and some of the scores are crazy.

Colts , Academy over CROSSMEN !!!

Troopers over GLASSMEN !!!

Not in the view of the people sitting near me.

5:30 - Cascades

5:47 - Jersey Surf

6:04 - Teal Sound

6:21 - Mandarins

6:38 - Pacific Crest

6:55 - Spirit of Atlanta

7:12 - Crossmen

7:29 - INT

7:50 - Troopers

8:07 - Colts

8:24 - The Academy

8:41 - Glassmen

8:58 - Blue Knights

9:15 - Madison Scouts

9:32 - Boston Crusaders

* There will be no encore or retreat, only the score announcement at the end.

Judging panel:

Brass Performance - Paul McGarr

Color Guard - Robert Solomon

Ensemble Music - Richard Saucedo

Ensemble Visual - Mark Kozma

Music Effect - Ken Turner

Percussion Performance - Mike Davis

Visual Effect - Mickey Kelley

Visual Performance - Michael Lentz

Good luck to all tonight.

Ah, Erie. Home of the worst crowd in DCI. This show has been a topic of conversation amongst members of corps staff for years for how utterly weird it is. My favorite moment was a couple of years ago when Phantom Regiment was playing the encore. They got to the end of Elsa's Procession and there was dead silence. You could literally hear a pin drop, as if the entire audience had been zombified.

That may sound like a joke, but it's true...in 2009 and 2010 nothing short of a National Emergency would have gotten that crowd to react in any way, shape or form.

Hope someone wakes them up this year!

Ah, Erie. Home of the worst crowd in DCI. This show has been a topic of conversation amongst members of corps staff for years for how utterly weird it is. My favorite moment was a couple of years ago when Phantom Regiment was playing the encore. They got to the end of Elsa's Procession and there was dead silence. You could literally hear a pin drop, as if the entire audience had been zombified.

That may sound like a joke, but it's true...in 2009 and 2010 nothing short of a National Emergency would have gotten that crowd to react in any way, shape or form.

That's very strange. I haven't been there in a few years, but back when I was marching I loved doing this show because the crowd was so responsive... this would be about 10 years ago though. It seems like all crowds everywhere are getting less and less responsive though. Even finals night crowds.

In any case, I will be there tonight. I'll try to tweet from the show, take pictures, post comments, etc.

Apparently you're just a Phantom fan. I understand. But , did you not hear Carolina Crown 2009 (with their 24 Contra's) and their Opener Claire D'Lune...? (spl check) and how it just melted the crowd? 2010 Madison Scouts and there rendition of Gerswins "Rhapsody in Blue...? Erie people (who have a well documented history in Drum Corps') still appreciate recognizable music. Crown and Scouts provided that.

I am not a big fan of DCI.........BUT.......when they play music that I , and many, can relate to......they get my vote.

Oh....by the way......when was the last time you had 26 Drum Corps' (in two days) in your town?

I'll be tweeting and taking pictures from the show. @drumcorpsnation If someone wants to post the pics here that would be appreciated.

Apparently you're just a Phantom fan. I understand. But , did you not hear Carolina Crown 2009 (with their 24 Contra's) and their Opener Claire D'Lune...? (spl check) and how it just melted the crowd? 2010 Madison Scouts and there rendition of Gerswins "Rhapsody in Blue...? Erie people (who have a well documented history in Drum Corps') still appreciate recognizable music. Crown and Scouts provided that.

I am not a big fan of DCI.........BUT.......when they play music that I , and many, can relate to......they get my vote.

Oh....by the way......when was the last time you had 26 Drum Corps' (in two days) in your town?

Actually, I'm not really Phantom fan. I was on staff for a corps that was in Erie the last two years. No one, including the corps you describe got massive reactions. Not even Scouts. YOU may have reacted, but the overall crowd certainly didn't.

I even remember one of my members last year asking me later near the concession stand, "How does a crowd not react to Scout's opening?"

Reply from random Erie show-goer in line with us: "Don't worry too much about it....it's Erie...it's always dead".

Again, not a joke...that really happened.

That's very strange. I haven't been there in a few years, but back when I was marching I loved doing this show because the crowd was so responsive... this would be about 10 years ago though. It seems like all crowds everywhere are getting less and less responsive though. Even finals night crowds.

In any case, I will be there tonight. I'll try to tweet from the show, take pictures, post comments, etc.

Me to, I always liked that crowd.