Mikey's Atlanta Show Scores

Awesome! So you sold 2 of them? :thumbup::thumbup:

Edited by JohnZ
quoted advertisement removed
  • Like 5

curoius as to how those who actually sent to the Atlanta show think about how I scored the top 3 corps

???

...it seems that almost everyone that I have talked to think that the Cavies and Cadets were better than the Blue Devils.

What so say you???

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

curoius as to how those who actually sent to the Atlanta show think about how I scored the top 3 corps

???

...it seems that almost everyone that I have talked to think that the Cavies and Cadets were better than the Blue Devils.

What so say you???

I'm fairly sure nobody cares how you scored it - even with your incredible credentials. :thumbup:

• Like 3

???

What so say you???

I wonder how many people believe you actually came up with those scores before the official scores were announced ? :cool:

• Like 2

I wonder how many people believe you actually came up with those scores before the official scores were announced ? :cool:

I sure did, and I showed my scores to several Spirit of Atlanta Alumni BEFORE the DCI scores were ever announced as proof.

I bet most people would believe that I did come up with those scores BEFORE I heard any of the DCI scores.

These were ALL MY SCORES based upon watching 26 drumcorps, I was scoring these corps where I thought they should be, I was not trying to guess where the DCI judges might score them.

Wow TO Mike, your accusing me of being dishonest really dissapoints me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I sure did, and I showed my scores to several Spirit of Atlanta Alumni BEFORE the DCI scores were ever announced as proof.

I bet most people would believe that I did come up with those scores BEFORE I heard any of the DCI scores.

These were ALL MY SCORES based upon watching 26 drumcorps, I was scoring these corps where I thought they should be, I was not trying to guess where the DCI judges might score them.

Wow TO Mike, your accusing me of being dishonest really dissapoints me.

Well, I know you are a god of brass, I just din't know you could judge M&M/ design / battery/ melodics / guard

and dance as well as the people in the box. Heck, I salute you Reverend Michael Schmidt.

You are A#1 in my book :thumbup:

I'm amazed that you can do all that at the same time when it take a full panel most of the time. DCI could save tons of money by having you judge all captions at the same time !

You rock !!

• Like 6

Well, I know you are a god of brass, I just din't know you could judge M&M/ design / battery/ melodics / guard

and dance as well as the people in the box. Heck, I salute you Reverend Michael Schmidt.

You are A#1 in my book :thumbup:

I'm amazed that you can do all that at the same time when it take a full panel most of the time. DCI could save tons of money by having you judge all captions at the same time !

You rock !!

But then the best corps that was in Atlanta on Saturday would have won. :)

just too busy involved in something at the moment that is very important

Would that be the Championship Skate Board Team or the Christian Puppet show in the back of the horse trailer ?

Or, do you have something even more splendifilous you're working on ?

• Like 3

Would that be the Championship Skate Board Team or the Christian Puppet show in the back of the horse trailer ?

Or, do you have something even more splendifilous you're working on ?

Being that you are a teacher and all, I think you were trying to say splendiferous.

(hate to see you teach parochial kiddies to say the wrong word, but hey that word that you used was also once used wrong in a kiddies book so does that make the wrong usage now the right usage*)

Things are going for me much better than I deserve. Better than you know.

[That usually happens to those who follow Dave Ramsey's Money Makeover plan]

http://www.daveramsey.com

While I no longer am well enough to skateboard or teach/coach skateboarders anymore, from time to time as a past award winning and former professional skateboarder I am asked to judge skateboard competitions.

(note to self please try to completely retire from doing that).

While I do not have that trailer anymore and have not for years (I think about 8 years now), I do have a much nicer 10' fully enclosed trailer with a nice "little Mikey" cartoon on the sides of it. We also now have a Steve Barry original "Little Mikey" professional - full sized ventriloquist puppet.

* note to self, never enter into a debate with a theologian

Edited by Howdy
  • Haha 1

Hello friends.

Below are my DCI Atlanta - SEC scores (to the left) , next to the official DCI scores which are on the right.

My scores are the scores that I gave to each drumcorps before the DCI scores were ever announced. My scores are for entertainmant purposes only. Because I have friends in almost every one of these drumcorps, please do not take it personal if you do not like the scores that I gave to your corps.

Corps My Score DCI judges score

CorpsVets 70.1 68.85

Alliance 70.8 69.85

Jubal 63.2 71.8

Pioneer 68.4 68.55

Jersey Surf 73.8 71.65

Teal Sound 74.5 73.0

Mandarins 74.9 73.3

Cascades 70.2 71.2

Crossmen 77.3 78.35

PacificCrest75.1 75.85

Colts 77.8 78.35

The Academy 77.5 79.4

Glassmen 79.1 80.95

Troopers 81.4 81.0

Blue Knights84.3 84.75

Blue Stars 84.7 84.35

Spirit of A 83.1 82.45

Santa Clara 88.0 88.25

Boston Crus 87.7 87.55

Madison Sc 87.9 86.2

Bluecoats 88.5 88.65

Phantom Reg 89.3 90.5

Carolina Cr 90.6 92.6

Cavaliers 92.1 93.45

Cadets 93.8 94.1

Blue Devils 91.9 94.8

Because I wrote these scores down on a pen that could barely write, please let me know if I jotted down any of those DCI scores wrong.

Enjoy,

MIKEY Athens, Tennessee

You score almost as well as you format your post!

• Like 2