Drum Corps Show "FirstBeat" in Summerville, SC

WTG BOSTON ANOTHER WIN CONSIDERING THAT THE CORPS HAS HAD NO TIME OFF AND ARE CONTINUING TO WIN IS A PLUS. A WIN IS A WIN AND WILL ONLY BUILD CONFIDENCE. NOW THEY COME HOME AND GET EVEN BETTER. YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WE WON TONIGHT

The other forps have not had any time off either. I can't wait for recaps. It's going to an up and down battle that's for sure.

WTG BOSTON ANOTHER WIN CONSIDERING THAT THE CORPS HAS HAD NO TIME OFF AND ARE CONTINUING TO WIN IS A PLUS. A WIN IS A WIN AND WILL ONLY BUILD CONFIDENCE. NOW THEY COME HOME AND GET EVEN BETTER. YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WE WON TONIGHT

Besides shows, they have been doing clinics too. So good for them to fight the fight every night!!!!!! :thumbup:

I'll join you on that. Keep the pace BAC. In The Heart and keep pushing, work hard, work smart. Eat Em Up Boston!

Nice win BAC.....WTG!

Eat em' up Boston!!!

Boston doubled their spread from .9 tenths last night to 2 points over BK. Madison right behind BAC at 4 and half tenths.

Spirit had a good night in Tennessee scoring over an 84 ( BK at 85.350, but scores there might have been high, who knows, can't compare.)

The other forps have not had any time off either. I can't wait for recaps. It's going to an up and down battle that's for sure.

i am aware of that i was referring to the corps i cheer for just like you do every night. good luck to BK see you in indianapolis

I love the Blue Knights, Blue Stars, Boston, and Madison group! Four shows that I really like in a pretty tight group!!!

I wish Corps like Boston, Madison, BK got to compete more this year against the Blue Stars. But the TOC and the Blue Stars other scheduling made it more difficult to do so this season.

The story tonite however seemed to be Spirit really putting some distance tonite between themselves and their competitors in the show in Tennessee to position themselves in a solid position to lock down that coveted 12th spot at Finals... and maybe even move up higher, who knows.

Edited by BRASSO

Scores all over the place from last night. Different judges must see different things. Oh well, go drum corps!

Waiting on the carrier pigeon recaps again.. isn't technology amazing?

Waiting on the carrier pigeon recaps again.. isn't technology amazing?

Hope there are carrier pigeons all the birdies were missing at the show to night. No tweets but maybe faster coo coo's.