Drum Corps Show "FirstBeat" in Summerville, SC

I like the bolded answer...

Unfortunately Boo'ing comes with the territory as they say...Well BAC will get lot's of extra cheering from ME in a few days anyway...hope they don't throw me out of the place cause I am going to be VERY LOUD :smile:

I'll have to find out where your standing / sitting cause I'm going to pretty loud as well.. hopefully they won't throw us all out... haha

You will here me as well lets all meet and yell together and then we can talk in the parking lot when we get kicked out. not

Will do,,, my girl ages out this year as you know... Go BAC,, will be a tearful night but happy tears.

• Like 1

Time to as jimmy Johnson would way stick a form in the glassmen. I know different shows and such but spirits up to 84 and constantly beat glassmen by around 1.5 ltd head to head. Sad day..

You really shouldn't compare corps from different shows with different judging panels...Might not be as bad as you think right now. That said, although I've been behind Glassmen all season...they really need to step things up if they expect to beat SOA by semi's...At least that's my own personal opinion after watching Atlanta...

I'll have to find out where your standing / sitting cause I'm going to pretty loud as well.. hopefully they won't throw us all out... haha

Won't be sitting much...LOL

Time to as jimmy Johnson would way stick a form in the glassmen. I know different shows and such but spirits up to 84 and constantly beat glassmen by around 1.5 ltd head to head. Sad day..

I'd say any Corps that is within 3 points of another Corps at this stage is neither assumed to beat the other Corps at Finals, nor lose to them at Finals. If its a 4 or more point spread here 2 weeks out, then their chances are most likely gone. Unfortunately, thats the position the Crossmen ( and others ) find themselves in. The Glassmen however are within this 3 point margin, so I would not rule out their chances. I'd say that Spirit is in a good position.. thats all. Glassmen are still in the hunt, imo. If they could cut this lead in half in Allentown, then their chances get a little better too.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

WOW, I just found someone here thinks I am "off my rocker." SWEET! Whatever...

IT ALL DEPENDS ON WHOS JUDGING? I now for a fact that every kid is happy as long as they know they did their best. A score is an opinion thats all.So fight the good fight glassmen and enjoy yourself.

• Like 1

You really shouldn't compare corps from different shows with different judging panels...Might not be as bad as you think right now. That said, although I've been behind Glassmen all season...they really need to step things up if they expect to beat SOA by semi's...At least that's my own personal opinion after watching Atlanta...

my exact thoughts.