Drum Corps Show "FirstBeat" in Summerville, SC

Will do,,, my girl ages out this year as you know... Go BAC,, will be a tearful night but happy tears.

Yep, the ugly cry.

THER ARE IDIOTS EVERYWHERE. THOSE WHO CHOOSE TO BOO ARE MENTAL MIDGETS AND LACKING IN SOMETHING FROM THEIR UPBRINGING. THOSE MEMBERS OF BK,MADISON BOSTON SURF GLASSMEN ARE OUTSTANDING YOUNG MEN AND WOMEN. WHAT INTERESTING ABOUT BOOING ITS NOT GOING TO CHANGE ANYTHING SCORING WISE. IT JUST MAKES IDIOTS LOOK LIKE BIGGER ONES.

I hear that. I remember a few retreats in 08' when we were still doing "ATB" and people would boo if Corps "x" beat us that night. I felt like it almost cheapens both organizations because as a marcher of that Corps, I knew what flaws we might have had in our show that caused us to score below that certain Corps and I would much rather have heard applause for our efforts while standing there than booing the efforts of members of the Corps that scored just ahead of us.

Edited by adub

THER ARE IDIOTS EVERYWHERE. THOSE WHO CHOOSE TO BOO ARE MENTAL MIDGETS AND LACKING IN SOMETHING FROM THEIR UPBRINGING. THOSE MEMBERS OF BK,MADISON BOSTON SURF GLASSMEN ARE OUTSTANDING YOUNG MEN AND WOMEN. WHAT INTERESTING ABOUT BOOING ITS NOT GOING TO CHANGE ANYTHING SCORING WISE. IT JUST MAKES IDIOTS LOOK LIKE BIGGER ONES.

Yes, Modocane, there are idiots everyhere. Sometimes right under your nose, right?

Edited by Tricia-A BD/BK Mom

I BOO all caps.

Dis is a respectiful place :shutup:

• Like 2

I guess the same could be said for someone who goes in a corps-specific thread and taunts that corps with their posts, just sayin'

Personally, I have no problem with booing...yes, even if the Scouts were the ones getting booed. Why? Because the crowd has a voice as well. They are expressing their disagreement or displeasure with the judges. It's not in any way a reflection upon the kids. Who am I to say that the crowd doesn't have a right to express themselves? After all, they're the ones who paid to get in.

Maybe it's just the libertarian in me, but people need to get thicker skin. If having your placement booed is the worst thing that happens to you in life, then you're doing pretty darn good. It's a competitive activity, folks.

• Like 5

your probably expecting me to dignify your idiotic response with an answer. im not. let me only say you know nothing about me. if your a bk/bd mother please try and act like one and not a child.. good luck to your blue knights and i wish you the best. hope you find tickets to teh finals and enjoy the show.

This is irony at it's finest.

• Like 1