Drum Corps Show "FirstBeat" in Summerville, SC

Tricia is one of the finest and proudest Moms and drum corps fans you'll ever see! Her son Craig and I marched together and it's obvious from his character and work ethic that he had a great support net at home! For anyone to speak poorly of her is not just wrong, it's RIDICULOUS!!! sorry I was late to this conversation but I'm utterly shocked when I saw this! Tricia could be a Gmen, Scout, Cavalier or Bandettes mom and I'd support her because she's sincere in her love for this activity and her kids! Shrug it off Tricia, u r the bomb and I know Stacia and Craig are #### Proud and lucky to have you as Their Momma!!:)

Wesley Perkins

BK 97 98

Edited by wesleyrp
  • Like 3

Emotional despair everywhere, Oh goodness ! Let the kids grow up, they are on the road with their peers, give the sociaal engineering a break... Starting to sound like a hockey mom....

Edited by bluehull

Really..... Let kids see their mom be trashed on a drum corps site and just take it.....Wow ok, if growing up means being ok with being slandered I hope I never grow up!! I am a Toys R Us kid afterall...

I regret the drama that has unfolded on this thread. Mondocane and I have PM-ed each other and we have discussed the issues and have made our peace. I hope you will forgive me for bringing it to this board. If I could delete everything that has been said I would do it in a heartbeat. Again, I offer you my most sincere apology. Sometimes tempers flare and I am sorry for involving all of you.

Thank you for your support, Wes, it makes me smile. I love being a Mom, just wait until you're a Dad you'll see passion runs deep.

I regret the drama that has unfolded on this thread. Mondocane and I have PM-ed each other and we have discussed the issues and have made our peace. I hope you will forgive me for bringing it to this board. If I could delete everything that has been said I would do it in a heartbeat. Again, I offer you my most sincere apology. Sometimes tempers flare and I am sorry for involving all of you.

Thank you for your support, Wes, it makes me smile. I love being a Mom, just wait until you're a Dad you'll see passion runs deep.

I am glad to hear everything is all sorted out with you both. :smile:

Glad to hear this as well!! Go Everyone!!! Have a great finish to a fantastic drum corps season!!

wes we are starting fresh and i concurr we have discussed things and tricia and i are ok now. i to regret anything that offended her in any way. we are 2 very passionate people. thanks wes for all your understanding

wes we are starting fresh and i concurr we have discussed things and tricia and i are ok now. i to regret anything that offended her in any way. we are 2 very passionate people. thanks wes for all your understanding

Cool man... Glad to hear it! Gotta run, Hamburger Helper Time!!! Yummy yummy!!

Wes