Throw down in Allentown!

Send some rain down to TX for Wesley and I...we'll gladly take it!

Amen.... Or even some clouds would be a start:-)

• Like 1

From Hop:

Cadets on way to Allentown. Just got off a conference call and the show is planning to kick off at 6:30 pm. There will more than likely be some stops but the intention is ... and the weather is spotty enough, that we think we can get in the full show!!! Oh yea!!! Oh yea!!!!

I hope he's right, but looking at the radar, I think it's questionable, and a 6:30 field show start with electronics seems unlikely to me. They almost certainly will have some rain delays, as Hop says, or go acoustic if the footing is secure enough. Even though most of the rain is east of Allentown now, there is still a fair amount of spotty activity that will pass through Allentown in the next eight to ten hours unless the precip out there now dissipates on the radar or is lighter on the ground than it looks in the radar, both of which can happen. They'll need some luck to get this one in, and I think if they do, it will run quite late.

radar doesn't look great but if DCI works it right they should be able to fit everyone in.

It's called the Texas Dance..... We never get rain!:-(

Interesting only 1.1 spread between Madison and BStars last night. BK was .95 above Bstars a few nights ago. Gonna be interesting to see what scores do tonight!

I'll say the corps look like this tonight:

1) Cadets- 95.0

2) BD- 94.75

3) Crown- 94.0

4) SCV-90.5

5) Boston- 88.7

6) BK- 87.9

7) Spirit- 84.3

8) Academy- 83.75

9) Colts- 82.25

10) Crossmen- 82.0

11) Pac Crest- 80.3

12) Jersey Surf- 75.0

That's my story and I'm sticking to it!:)

Wes P

I see BD still a tenth or so over Cadets. Spirit will be a few tenths lower than your estimate and Academy will be about a point down. I do not see Pacific Crest breaking 80 tonight either. Colts and Crossmen will be 1-1.5 points behind Academy. :thumbup:

Will there ever be a 4th "angel snare"?(haven't seen one last several shows)

Anyone know?

Nope, he had a hip injury so they'll have 3 snares for the rest of the year. On the drumline, it's usually better to just march the hole than try to fill it with someone.

Whats happenin in Allentown is the crowd in the staduim ?

Im sure DCI doesn't want to refund tickets .Since the crowd on saturday night is always larger then Fridays .

Edited by Florida Sun

Well, people are tweeting from the show. Crossmen are finishing up. At least it's on for now! :thumbup: