Shake on the Lake

This show just doesn't let up! Right to the end with the energy! We've got a standing O from the crowd!

Next on the field are Les Stentors from Sherbrooke, Quebec. No information on their show is available on CorpsReps.com.

Ahh, the show title is "Music From Home".

Nice opening soprano/baritone duet.

Wow, this corps is much better than in past years so far, although the pit kind of left the rest of the corps behind there for a second.

Nice, easy groove in this opener. Horns are playing with a great balanced sound. Nice crab step move by the horns, too. 19 horns, 5 marching percussion, 6 guard, 6 pit, and 1 DM.

Seriously, this horn line sounds great! I'm enjoying what I'm hearing so far.

Mello soloist with low brass accompaniment to open the ballad. Guard now dancing with no equipment.

This will be a show I'll be listening to multiple times when the Open Class Quarterfinal APDs are released.

Guard now split on rifles and large metal poles. Kind of a minimalist design, but it works so far.

Pit needs to listen back more. They just don't seem to want to match the tempo of the rest of the corps half the time.

Corps now dancing and fooling around on the field during a percussion break, chanting in French, too.

I do believe Open Class has improved in general this year. Even the non-finalist corps are playing well tonight.

Love the flags. Light lavender with abstract flower prints.