Rach Star New Ending

What do we think of Crown's new ending ....

mixed feelings here, I really liked that final hit of Bohemian Rhapsody: not so sure about the guard picking up the scaffolding.

Also it seems like this new ending makes the show shorter than before, we're they having timing issues (length).

Edited by ashevillemurphy

What do we think of Crown's new ending ....

mixed feelings here, I really liked that final hit of Bohemian Rhapsody: not so sure about the guard picking up the scaffolding.

Also it seems like this new ending makes the show shorter than before, we're they having timing issues (length).

There were so many people around me who got up preparing to leave thinking the show was over. It was funny when Crown started back up again because people were screaming "SIT DOWN!" :laughing:

Sounds like the same ending they did in Houston last month. Have they added to it?

Sounds like the same ending they did in Houston last month. Have they added to it?

Huh? Did you watch the Allentown show? Totally different ending. MUCH BETTER in terms of crowd effect. They LOVED it. I like it better bc it has more drill and is a bit longer. :)

I like the new encore better, even though, yes, I miss the Bohemian Rhapsody bit, but they went from that into a sort of cliche ending riff in the previous encore music, and the new music is much better overall as a tag. The guard stuff looks way better, lifting and taking down the ... whatever those things are, instead of just climbing on them some more.

There were so many people around me who got up preparing to leave thinking the show was over. It was funny when Crown started back up again because people were screaming "SIT DOWN!" :laughing:

That happened in San Antonio as well. I stood up to clap and "woot woot" but was back in my seat instantly.

Did it just pour on Crown? Or was it raining hard on Cadets and BD? Must be tough on everyone even if it cleared up after Crown--unsure footing, etc.

Won't have to worry about this at LOS.

Did it just pour on Crown? Or was it raining hard on Cadets and BD? Must be tough on everyone even if it cleared up after Crown--unsure footing, etc.

Won't have to worry about this at LOS.

Jersey Surf, BD, and INT probably got rained on the most, but the skies never really opened up on any of the corps during their shows (except Bridgemen). Everyone in between more or less escaped. Most of the show ended up being performed under a dry sky. When it did rain, it was mostly stop-and-go (which caused people to put on and then take off their rain gear at various times throughout), and when it did rain for any length of time it was usually no more than what I would call light-to-moderate. It started to pick up about halfway through BD's show, and then really opened up just after they ended.