Blue Knights are being hosed

Go BK!!!

LOL...no I just was very clear and very serious about my boycott to the thread I will not mention...I did enjoy lot's of tweets and pictures all to myself tonight... :tongue:

On another note...Since everyone is talking about Blue Knights here....I'd like to congratulate them for their WIN tonight over BAC...Nice job and best of luck at Indy!

Hey Liahona I didn't know you boycotted... We were all miserable not having u post tweets last night! I kept trying to look up tweets and keep up with DCP... All I can say is, I don't know how you kept up every night... Made my head spin:-) anyhow... You're a class act man, I know BK will be happy this morning and have great energy. Gonna be a fun and Crazy Indy Extravaganza!!

Wes P

yeahhhhh BK!!! Getting passed BAC!!!!! wooot If only finals night could be judged similarly.

I think it would be accurate to start a blue stars are being hosed thread imho....

No

Edited by SFZFAN
  • Like 1

No

uh, yes. Their brass and percussion are VERY good and are not getting credit. And the design is great. Anyone that has seen the Bourne trilogy knows that.

uh, yes. Their brass and percussion are VERY good and are not getting credit. And the design is great. Anyone that has seen the Bourne trilogy knows that.

I agree that the drumline and the brass are very talented again this year. It's obviously a judging conspiracy that they continue to hover right about 11th. Can't possibly be the show design. :ph34r:

Edited by SFZFAN
  • Like 1

I agree that the drumline and the brass are very talented again this year. It's obviously a judging conspiracy that they continue to hover right about 11th. Can't possibly be the show design. :ph34r:

you said it... way less musical dirt than Boston... and way less blatty brass than Madison

you said it... way less musical dirt than Boston... and way less blatty brass than Madison

At least they'll still be in the top 12.

• Like 1

I think this should turn into the Madison being hosed thread. But then again I have faith that all will be right the world once finals starts.

I think this should turn into the Madison being hosed thread. But then again I have faith that all will be right the world once finals starts.

Oh - don't go down their path.... :blink: I'm with you though, I think things will end out fairly close to where they were in Atlanta.

• Like 1