Open Class Live Review and score posting?

Sorry I'm too lazy to work my phone during the show. 79 degrees and partly cloudy. I'm not missing the 107 in Okla yet. LOL

Looks pretty wet west of here though. May get a rain delay before its done.

Sorry I'm too lazy to work my phone during the show. 79 degrees and partly cloudy. I'm not missing the 107 in Okla yet. LOL

Looks pretty wet west of here though. May get a rain delay before its done.

Yep. Radar is showing a solid mass of rain just now crossing the IL/IN border. No chance they added a dome to the stadium in Mich. City in the last few weeks?

Any shows worth mentioning so far? GIVE US DETAAAAAIIIILS!...... Please :ph34r:

Looks like Rain Delay is going to be at the very least another hour... nobody has gone on.

Only spirit of new jersey and blue saints were able to perform before the delay. Spirit of new jersey gets an A for effort. I don't know anything about the program, but I have to guess that they are working hard on building it. One of the soloists was really struggling tonite, I think he was playing a trumpet. They have a wide range of sizes in the corps and sometimes it seemed like the little guys were getting run over by the big kids. Their score was something around 54 if I recall.

Blue saints did a nice job. Had a good guard soloist who did the splits. Their percussion was leaps and bounds ahead of spirit of new jersey. The rain drops began falling during blue saints and you could see umbrellas and rain jackets being broken out. I think their score was somewhere around 61, but I was in the car by then due to the delay.

I am sitting in the car right now, posting from my phone, so forgive me if I've made any mistakes. I'm really wondering what's going to happen if the have to call it off, cause it looks like rain all night on the forecast.

On a related and disgusted note, I just saw someone carrying in a baby and they had it wrapped in plastic for protectION!!!

OH, JUST HEARD THEY ARE GONNA MAKE A DECISION AT 630.

• Like 1

Here's the Doppler radar for Michigan City. Find the thick black line border of Indiana and Michigan. Go to the left until you see the first highway running straight north and south, just east of the white line that is the county line. (I live ten miles from Michigan City, near the lake and just a few miles west of that line.) That is Indiana 421, Franklin Street in Michigan City. The road goes up to the lake, but not so on this map. Ames Field is on Franklin Street just over a mile south of Lake Michigan. (I'm at home now working on a DCI.org project and it is raining hard and steady.)

Michigan City Doppler radar