New changes for Phantom?

Apparently my info was wrong. That's what I've been hearing would be in the show by Finals week for a month now. Urgh!!!

The "condutor ar Romer" death scene was worth the wait and beyond emotional. Add the little brass enhancements at the end of Elsa and holy cow...a memorable performance.

I just watched their run-through...

Let's just say: it works.

Because it would be really inappropriate to give away the ending, when the corps is sleeping in the next room.

You'll like it, I swear.

Holy carp, the show ends with the corps going to sleep in the next room?! CRAZY!

Funny, last night I read a play called In the Next Room, that we're producing next spring. Not like "Juliet" at all. Though it is a period piece.

Nice predicting, steeldrum!

The new ending sure was overhyped by the broadcast announcers tonight, though.

• Like 1

The new ending sure was overhyped by the broadcast announcers tonight, though.

Actually, I agree.

Absolutely love what they're doing. They definitely "completed" the show.

However, with the hype, I figured there'd be a little more flair at the end - perhaps new drill. Contrary to another poster, I figure this is the final version, and I'm fine with that.

I love Phantom's program this year, but I actually liked the previous ending better. Too predictable and it turned something that was classy and elegant into something that's a little bit cheesy. Agreed it was over hyped.

• Like 1

love love love the new ending. and im actually fine with no wedge. i think the new ending set actually compliments the music and the death of romeo more than a wedge could have done. but i could be wrong and it would be very cool to have a wedge again.

I think there will be changes still to come.

Me too - like changing from 5th place to fourth! :thumbup:

• Like 1

The new end was very emotional last night and worked a treat. I agree a wedge would have been cool but it's good enough imo.

I felt there was a problem or two with the brass during the first 30 seconds last night, at first I thought it was the live feed but I'm not so sure. Can anyone confirm?