Fan Network?

Were the open class finals broadcast live on fan network yesterday?

They usually have the stream available for the next couple days, and I am not seeing it.

The will be available as VOD. They did not do a live broadcast, unfortunately!

It was the least they could have done... They don't seen to be planning on streaming the prelims in Indy when they go head to head with the World Class corps. That would be pretty cool, but apparently not cool enough for hell to freeze over.

• Like 1

The will be available as VOD. They did not do a live broadcast, unfortunately!

I printed the webcast schedule on May 25th, ordered a FN subscription, transcribed the dates on my calendar, left the office early on August 9th (please don't tell my boss :lookaround: ) AND unfortunately, no live broadcast! ugh!!

...and I'd like to say thanks for your play by play yesterday. Your posts were a treat; thank you MalletMom. sincerely, lindap :smile:

• Like 1

What if I told you that I have been to the DCI Fan Network site. If I interpret the message correctly, The Open Class corps, and the first World Class corps group (Pioneer through Colts) will be on the Fan Network for FREE. I just signed up.. now, if I only could see all the corps. Unfortunately, I'll probably only see tail end of Open Class, and the first couple of World Class corps. I'll be lucky to see the Cinecast in the theaters.

the link I saw.

Thanks, DCI!

What if I told you that I have been to the DCI Fan Network site. If I interpret the message correctly, The Open Class corps, and the first World Class corps group (Pioneer through Colts) will be on the Fan Network for FREE. I just signed up.. now, if I only could see all the corps. Unfortunately, I'll probably only see tail end of Open Class, and the first couple of World Class corps. I'll be lucky to see the Cinecast in the theaters.

the link I saw.

Thanks, DCI!

Does anyone know if the Open Class Finals VOD's are up on the FN? I don't see them.

I have the "live" subscription, so I should have access.

Cali.

Does anyone know if the Open Class Finals VOD's are up on the FN? I don't see them.

I have the "live" subscription, so I should have access.

Cali.

Got a reply from the FN...VOD's are not up yet, they are workng on it.

FYI.

Cali.

...and I'd like to say thanks for your play by play yesterday. Your posts were a treat; thank you MalletMom. sincerely, lindap :smile:

Just now seeing this. You're welcome. I'm glad I was able to post what I could. I had such a wonderful time seeing the Open Class corps in Michigan City, and then heading down to Indy for Worlds. We are already making plans to do it again next year! :thumbup:

Just now seeing this. You're welcome. I'm glad I was able to post what I could. I had such a wonderful time seeing the Open Class corps in Michigan City, and then heading down to Indy for Worlds. We are already making plans to do it again next year! :thumbup:

Awesome, me too :bigsmile: I got the drum corps bug again! I have family in Toronto, a 2,000 mile flight from where I live. I might do a side trip to Michigan City and Indy next year. I don't drive but have 6 weeks vacation that I have to take each year. Maybe I'll fly from Toronto to Michigan City. Is there a bus from Michigan City to Indianapolis? I'll try to get to a drum corps show in 2012.