Prelims!

just a prediction here, with 41 corps competing and spreads to figure in, there will be a record number of corps break 90 tonight. Also expect some OC corps to knock out some WC that have been stagnate toward the bottom of the pack for the past few years.

just a prediction here, with 41 corps competing and spreads to figure in, there will be a record number of corps break 90 tonight. Also expect some OC corps to knock out some WC that have been stagnate toward the bottom of the pack for the past few years.

Agreed on the most corps over 90. If the -20 to -25 score gap holds, though, it may be only Pioneer that doesn't make semis.

I registered for FN so I could watch this warmup stream but it's saying I'm not authorized. I guess you need to have a real subscription and then this is a free bonus? I wrote them about it but haven't heard back.

I'm watching the Fan Network stream which, like the other live streams this year, I've rewound to the beginning so I can catch the show from the beginning. This is great that DCI is doing this. In fact, I was just thinking this morning, "Kevin, wouldn't it be awesome if DCI live streamed the corps who weren't featured in the cinecast?". They must read my mind.

Now I'm imagining more bacon served for corps breakfasts...Mmmmm....

• Like 2