Prelims!

I've created a Google Docs spreadsheet to post the scores at. It's accessible via the web so you don't have to scroll through the thread to find the scores. Note that I am at work, however, so I may not be able to update as soon as scores are announced.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?hl=en_US&hl=en_US&key=0AkOC7u8Z_kMTdG5TbXRMTGdJaUx2cVpwOE1aU2N3REE&single=true&gid=0&output=html

The spreadsheet page updates automatically every five minutes, so you can just open it and leave it in the background to check occasionally for new scores.

• Like 4

I've created a Google Docs spreadsheet to post the scores at. It's accessible via the web so you don't have to scroll through the thread to find the scores. Note that I am at work, however, so I may not be able to update as soon as scores are announced.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?hl=en_US&hl=en_US&key=0AkOC7u8Z_kMTdG5TbXRMTGdJaUx2cVpwOE1aU2N3REE&single=true&gid=0&output=html

The spreadsheet page updates automatically every five minutes, so you can just open it and leave it in the background to check occasionally for new scores.

cool idea, thank you for doing this

Great idea! Can you add another column with the score difference from the OC finals? (And maybe for WC, use that column for the diff from Allentown?) Thanks Kevin! :thumbup:

just food for thought, since it was common knowledge that open class corps were going to compete in WC prelims, to help them prepare, should they have been exposed to the WC sheets earlier in the season? It has to be hard for those kids to be seeing their scores down 20 plus points over night. Should all corps be on the same sheets now regardless of class and let the scores fall where they fall? I am certainly not saying eliminate the open/international class, still have their own events, just use the WC sheets so that they can better prepare for their WC prelim performance which for most of these corps will be their last of the season

Edited by bandman28
  • Like 1

Agreed on the most corps over 90. If the -20 to -25 score gap holds, though, it may be only Pioneer that doesn't make semis.

I think it's safe to say Pio wasn't going to make semis this year anyway.

Great idea! Can you add another column with the score difference from the OC finals? (And maybe for WC, use that column for the diff from Allentown?) Thanks Kevin! :thumbup:

OC Finals scores and difference columns now added.

• Like 2