Prelims!

I was not expecting a 21+ point gap between OC and WC scores for the top 3. I thought around/under 20.

I'm not that surprised that most corps are encountering a 20+ point differential, based on the scores from OC finals.

I think I posted an analysis almost a year ago when someone asked about it. Everybody seemed to have randomly come up with 15-17 points as an agreed upon difference. It appeared that it was USUALLY only the top 3 or so corps that would have anything less than a 20 point differential, and that was more likely in the years when those OC scores scored in the higher 90s. When I saw the scores on Tuesday my immediate thought was that they hadn't quite pushed the upper boundaries of the box scores on open sheets, so they probably would be looking at a 20+ point difference. I'll try to dig up that post from last year.

BDB - 75.15 WOW

+1 to counter the -1 somebody gave you....seriously? just a score and a one word comment. but yes, 75.15, WOW!!!

• Like 3

how many corps make semi's this year, i know it isn't the top 17

so does the Cinecast run from 6:30 thru the end of Blue Devils?,....... the theater listing here in Erie says that it starts at 6:30 and is 195 minutes long,............that only gets to 9:45,......... :blink:

Runs past BD, through 11:30 or so when the final scores have been read.

I was wondering about the cinacast too. The show here starts at 5:30 central. Will that feature all 41 corps?