Prelims!

I vote hacked, but I'm glad the posts are gone. Back to prelims! :thumbup:

Na na na na, hey hey hey goodbye!

All, please refrain from replying to "trolling"/"spamming" posts. It makes more work for us, and also clogs the thread just like the original posts. The situation should be resolved now. As a reminder, there is a "Report" button accompanying each post on the bottom left. Thanks!

someonoe needs to tell Boo that in his live blog he said that surf just missed the cut. Cascades are the only corps still in doubt since they had been losing to surf, but they would have to drop significantly to fall below the Spartans.

Okay, gotta get some work done this afternoon if I want to attend the cinecast, so no more show comments from me. Enjoy the show everyone! :thumbup:

Thanks for the early posts! It was great having someone there getting us through the Open Class groups! Cheers!

someonoe needs to tell Boo that in his live blog he said that surf just missed the cut. Cascades are the only corps still in doubt since they had been losing to surf, but they would have to drop significantly to fall below the Spartans.

I've highlighted those corps which have missed the cut in red on the spreadsheet so we can see the current cutoff point.

Interesting!! ...so Jersey Surf is down 2.5 pts versus Sunday in Erie. If this trend continues then BDB could potentially beat The Cascades, Teal Sound, and be nipping at The Mandarins.

'tis what I thought would happen with the OC champion at least.

'tis what I thought would happen with the OC champion at least.

Looks like you will be proven right. I was thinking 22, 24 and 25 for the top 3 OC corps. I underestimated them.

Teal Sound, with a 75.4, is the first corps to gain in score from Allentown.