Semifinals Webcast chat

Just my feeling, but I thought BDB was a little off the mark in energy as compared to yesterday. Brass didn't sound as good to me as yesterday. Like concept of the Oregon Crusaders show and their brass is good. I think BDB is better in visual and percussion though.

i dont think VC beat them yeasterday

VC got a 72.600 yesterday, Cascades got a 72.800

Just joined in. Feed seems to be coming in well, but am wondering a little about the audio. Volume seemed to jump way up for the Blue Man Group commercial and scores announcement as compared to the volume of the corps themselves. Is it just me or do they have the volume on the field micas dialed down?

Said the same thing and totally agree. Luckily the techs for the broadcast are here on the thread.

It keeps stopping on me as well. I'm just clicking pause and then the live button. Picks right up.

all this for 30 bucks??

i dont think VC beat them yeasterday

Yeah, I fixed that. As near as I can tell by quickly reviewing the season schedule, yesterday was the first time they've been on the field together in competition,

Garry in Vegas

ARG! Wish I had the Fan Network.

I was prepared to buy it around Atlanta, because I thought it was still a year from when you bought it, but I realized that all subscriptions expire in May, and I didn't want to pay $80 for three live events...

ARG! Wish I had the Fan Network.

I was prepared to buy it around Atlanta, because I thought it was still a year from when you bought it, but I realized that all subscriptions expire in May, and I didn't want to pay $80 for three live events...

I think you can pay a one-time fee to view Semi's today if you want. You haven't missed too much today yet

• Like 1