Semifinals Webcast chat

I'm loving this webcast.

Plugged my laptop into my TV and sound system, and it's great. I don't have the best internet speed, but in Hifi mode and on my TV, it's looking just a step down from DVD quality. The sound is pretty good (not THE best, but still up there.)

Way More Volume Needed for Field!!!! I'm Maxed out with speakers that normally knock my knickers off... Commercials loud, but corps not so much.... Crank it:-) great job putting the FN high beta on... It looks amazing!!:)

We're turning back the commercials, instead. We don't want to "overheat" the audio; rather, get the ads inline at the right volume. We're monitoring it, and after I hear the ads after the Mandarins, I'll let you know if I have room. I'm here all day. ;)

Just plug into the Restroom like u guys did earlier in the season... Hahahaha Jk:)

Edited by wesleyrp

Add me to the "need more volume" group. I have it on my laptop only and can hardly hear it. Not really an exaggeration either, the soft passages are almost gone. Great job on the picture for sure. And now hearing my first commercial after Pacific Crest, yikes, what a difference.

Agreed, commercials are loud. Field sound, not so much.

I've got this blasting through my Harmon-Kardon unit and massive speakers with subs on a 50" TV, and I prefer maxing it out. But I can't today. I've got my computer volume up at max, the video window at max, and then the Harmon-Kardon at nearly max and it's not even loud.

On the flip side, the commercials are about blow up the unit, but the corps need to be much much louder. Just bring up the corps a bit to match the output of the commercials and all will be well. :)

(And FYI, the other live streams this year have been much louder.... please match it! We've got a party here and we are dying!)

P.S. Thanks for all you do!!!

Edited by IMcomguy

1st

2nd

3rd

4th

5th

6th

7th

8th

9th

10th