Semifinals Webcast chat

Blue Stars seem very flat tonight... Vis dirt and a few ensemble tears/uncomfortableness... Don't think spirit will catch them but I like Spirits show better!!

Funny, I thought they were much better tonight than last night.

Don't understand why Blue Stars guard haven't been scoring higher. They were outstanding tonight, with such a tough book. Hope they get the recognition, and don't just end in 11th because that's where they are seeded

I agree that they are very good. wow they do some ridiculous work.

But this is also a FANTASTIC year for guards, maybe the best I've seen, everybody has a incredible guard this year it seems like.

as always bd, cadets, cavies, and crown are fantastic.

PR is MUCH improved, beating some of the higher up guys many times.

Boston had an incredibly well designed guard book, amazing.

madison scouts , wow

and blue stars of course have some ridiculous work, albeit not as clean as they should be, still an incredible guard.

vanguard also an enormously improved guard, very capable of winning guard with this staff.

blue knights have a much improved guard as well.

..... now I believe this is also why BLUECOATS aren't scoring as well in guard this year... it's not that they suck, it's just that all the other guards around them are freakishly good this year....

blue stars just seem to be on the bottom of the 'incredible guard' category to me this year....still incredible though.

2011 , the year of freakishly good color guards

I agree that they are very good. wow they do some ridiculous work.

But this is also a FANTASTIC year for guards, maybe the best I've seen, everybody has a incredible guard this year it seems like.

as always bd, cadets, cavies, and crown are fantastic.

PR is MUCH improved, beating some of the higher up guys many times.

Boston had an incredibly well designed guard book, amazing.

madison scouts , wow

and blue stars of course have some ridiculous work, albeit not as clean as they should be, still an incredible guard.

vanguard also an enormously improved guard, very capable of winning guard with this staff.

blue knights have a much improved guard as well.

..... now I believe this is also why BLUECOATS aren't scoring as well in guard this year... it's not that they suck, it's just that all the other guards around them are freakishly good this year....

blue stars just seem to be on the bottom of the 'incredible guard' category to me this year....still incredible though.

2011 , the year of freakishly good color guards

I agree but would also include Spirit of Atlanta's guard as much improved too. They have had a rough few years but really have done well this year.

ITS KNIGHT TIME!!! LETS GO BLUE KNIGHTS GET ENGLISH BABY!!!