Semifinals Webcast chat

Just like to say that the multi-angle hi-def beta feed is amazing quality.

Looks like the same feed they will use tomorrow night for the DVD/Bluray.

Thought SCVCs drum feature was ace.

• Like 1

Boy I dunno. This show is feeling pretty rough today. Lots of ensemble issues. SCVC might be moving up .. unless the judges are giving extra points for a more sophisticated design.

Any scores announced yet?

Actually, it's not. We wanted as little dome effect on those touchy mics, so we're reducing audience. We don't get to "fix it in post". :)

You guys are doing a heck of a job, I am only watching this set on FN, then hoofin' it to LOS for the remainder.

• Like 1

Cascades - what a fun entertaining show. Great use of the box!!! Nice brass demand.

Actually, it's not. We wanted as little dome effect on those touchy mics, so we're reducing audience. We don't get to "fix it in post". :)

Might I suggest upping the levels a bit? Potter comes on and he blows out my speakers .. but I'm straining to hear the corps unless I have it allll the way up.

Might I suggest upping the levels a bit? Potter comes on and he blows out my speakers .. but I'm straining to hear the corps unless I have it allll the way up.

Agreed, the between corp stuff is blaring in comparison. Its louder than any corps so far's loudest.

Edited by Ed Boxer