Semifinals Webcast chat

We're turning back the commercials, instead. We don't want to "overheat" the audio; rather, get the ads inline at the right volume. We're monitoring it, and after I hear the ads after the Mandarins, I'll let you know if I have room. I'm here all day. ;)

Thanks for your effort. You're a champ! :thumbup:

We're turning back the commercials, instead. We don't want to "overheat" the audio; rather, get the ads inline at the right volume. We're monitoring it, and after I hear the ads after the Mandarins, I'll let you know if I have room. I'm here all day. ;)

You and your team are doing a great job, and have been all week. When you get a chance to breath (probably next week), how about dropping in a signature line here on DCP. It would help the folks that might not know who you are and what you're doing :)

• Like 1

So, little side story here in the Northwest. The local Open corps just bested the local World corps by almost 3 points on World sheets! Pretty remarkable accomplishment for Oregon Crusaders! I know Cascades had a tough year and will no doubt bounce back, but for the time being, as an Oregon boy, this makes me happy!

GO OREGON!

I've set up a new Google Docs spreadsheet which you can view online for all of the Semifinals scores. The spreadsheet also includes the Prelims scores and the score differential between the two nights.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?hl=en_US&hl=en_US&key=0AkOC7u8Z_kMTdDJzNUotcHB5NjZHbUJlQ1NNdHBKU3c&single=true&gid=0&output=html

I'll be traveling to Indy tonight, so I'll update the sheet as best as I can. I might need a volunteer to take it over once I'm in the car. I can share it so others beside me can edit it. All you have to do is enter the scores as they're announced, resort the sheet based on score, then renumber the placements. I've set up conditional formatting so differentials will highlight green for scores that went up and red for scores that went down. I also set it so that the Top 12 placements will highlight green to show the finalists.

• Like 1

Ads/features are still much louder than the show. Having to turn my volume way up for corps, down for ads.

You and your team are doing a great job, and have been all week. When you get a chance to breath (probably next week), how about dropping in a signature line here on DCP. It would help the folks that might not know who you are and what you're doing :)

Also, how about an interview on my podcast about the behind the scenes stuff that goes into making these Fan Network webcasts happen? I love talking tech.

• Like 2

Also, how about an interview on my podcast about the behind the scenes stuff that goes into making these Fan Network webcasts happen? I love talking tech.

I'd love to hear that interview. Rock on Kev and keep up the good work Drumcat!

OK, I'm shutting down and heading home. I'll check scores and update the spreadsheet when I arrive while I pack for Indy.