Congratulations Spirit of Atlanta

Hell Yes Spirit. No corps even close and just as good if not better than Blue Stars. The show design was truly brilliant and not just to eek into finals. One my favorite 3 shows of the summer. Truly a geniusly crafted program.

• Like 2

Congrats from a Crossmen alum! Looking forward to seeing the Maltese cross on the field at retreat. Hopefully we can see that and the delta next year.

This +++.

Way to stand tall, SOA.

What can I say? We believed and you delivered!!!

Kudos Spirit of Atlanta!!! Have fun tomorrow night! You earned it!

Fourth most thrilling performance of the night. Not only did they keep their competition out.....they shut the door, latched the latch, nailed it shut, and put a go to hell sign on the door. Really could not be denied. Happy to see a southern corps back in. One of the summer's best total packages that matched corps abilities perfectly. Congrats. Well-deserved.

Edited by phan771
  • Like 1

WhooHooo! A great modern day drum corps show that is also incredibly entertaining. Soooooo deserved. Best 12th place corps in years. Congratulations Spirit of Atlanta.

I'm no fan of Spirit, but MAN, they have a great show this year. I saw them in Lafayette and Hattiesburg. After both shows, I found myself saying I'd gladly listen to the 2011 Spirit of Atlanta on my mp3 player.

Job well done guys!! Good luck tonight!!