Congratulations Spirit of Atlanta

Congrats from a Crossmen alum! Looking forward to seeing the Maltese cross on the field at retreat. Hopefully we can see that and the delta next year.

I also am looking forward to seeing the Maltese Cross on the field!

Congrats Spirit! Looking forward to cheering for you tonight! Great job!!!

Congratulations Spirit of Atlanta. Hard fought and well deserved. You guys came to play this year.

Welcome back to the "Big Dance" Spirit! :thumbup:

Congrats Spirit! Looking forward to cheering for you tonight! Great job!!!

Yes. Congratulations to the Spirit of Atlanta. This was a terrific year for the Corps breaking into the Top 12 again. They did it the old fashion way... they EARNED it. Again, Congrats to the their Corps marchers, staff, volunteers, and fans.

Edited by BRASSO

Though not a big fan in years past, I saw a glimmer last year of change. A seriousness that said they were trying to live up to public statements of improvement. There have been some great one year turn arounds, right now, this one seems pretty dramatic. I hope the glimmer I saw last year, followed by the fantastic showing this year, that this is not a one year splash. I loved this show and the corps' convincing performance all three times I have seen it live. Cannot wait to see it tonight. Way to go Spirit of Atlanta. Awesome job. A great effort of reinventing a corps that I wondered if they could ever be competitive again and have a unique identity that resembles the glory years. Congrats to the designers and performers. Well done.

Congrats from a Crossmen dad. You guys deserved it! I actually went to several camps in the 85 season. They mistakingly gave my spot away! Had to march Sky that year. Hope to see the Delta and the Maltese together at finals. Spirit is back!! Crossmen right behind you!

BIG Congratulations to Spirit of ATLANTA! You had a great run this year, and tonight at finals you really brought it. Well fought!