Does anyone have performance times? TIA

First step off is 18:40

DCI World Championship Semifinals

Lucas Oil Stadium, Indianapolis, IN

Saturday, Aug. 13, 2011

5:25 PM - Welcome

5:28 PM - U.S. Marine Drum & Bugle Corps

5:55 PM - Awards and Recognitions

6:05 PM - Blue Devils B, Concord, CA (Open Class Champion Exhibition)

6:40 PM - Spirit of Atlanta - Atlanta, GA

6:57 PM - Blue Stars - La Crosse, WI

7:14 PM - Madison Scouts - Madison, WI

7:31 PM - Blue Knights - Denver, CO

7:48 PM - Boston Crusaders - Boston, MA

8:05 PM - Bluecoats - Canton, OH

8:22 PM - Intermission (17 Min.)

8:39 PM - Santa Clara Vanguard - Santa Clara, CA

8:56 PM - Phantom Regiment - Rockford, IL

9:13 PM - Carolina Crown - Ft. Mill, SC

9:30 PM - The Cavaliers - Rosemont, IL

9:47 PM - Blue Devils - Concord, CA

10:04 PM - The Cadets - Allentown, PA

Eastern time zone. Times approximate and subject to change.

10:35 PM - Awards Ceremony

11:05 PM - World Champion Encore

Read more: http://www.dci.org/news/view.cfm?news_id=3b634f5f-ac5b-49cc-9fc0-b73b7651c7e6#ixzz1UwCNq9Ma

Edited by Tony Flores

Very nice BOY1230, we are just getting ready to walk over to the stadium. Isn't time a funny thing? We met while Craig marched; now Craig is a visual tech and the little girl you met is on the finals field for the first time tonight, spinning her heart out. I hope I can see through my tears.

This is my favorite year of Drum Corps, absolutely, everyone wins!

• Like 2

Blue Devils ? Cadets ? Cavaliers ? Two horse race ? Three horse race ? Suprise upset ? Three night sweep ?? Who wins? Who will take it ? Who will win ?????

Thats easy.....We did !! What a great year for fans, a real legitimate battle for the top spot that saw four corps lead at one time or another during the season, A solid top five with a variety of styles.....Wide range of emotions, epic shows, and solid programming throughout.

The kids/corps of this year are doing their best to entertain, and I for one, think this is one of the greatest years in recent memory.....So many sub-plots, so many good shows.

What interesting about tonight ??

Who wins, Cadets, BD, or Cavies: Being politically correct, its nice to say "Could go either way" Reality ?? Cadets got this one, and deservedly so...TO me, this is by far their best total package since 2000. Great concept, presentation of concept and execution of concept. Audience friendly, member challenging and really one of the best ending ever !!

BD/Cavaliers Awesome show true to their style and great for fans also.

Carolina Crown, audience friendly and very competitive. "Will Phantom turn it up and catch Crown" ?? Can Crown move into the top three ??..another sub-plot.

What happens between Bluecoats, SCV, and BAC, do they change positions ??

Do Scouts bounce back and catch BK and BAC ??

Where do the Blue Stars fit in ??

Welcome back Spirit of Atlanta !! DO they stay content with making it in, or do they strive to move up a placement ??

Geoffrey

I really don't invision much movement.

Very nice BOY1230, we are just getting ready to walk over to the stadium. Isn't time a funny thing? We met while Craig marched; now Craig is a visual tech and the little girl you met is on the finals field for the first time tonight, spinning her heart out. I hope I can see through my tears.

This is my favorite year of Drum Corps, absolutely, everyone wins!

Hey Sweetheart ! What a great night for you ! Nine years ago back in Madison we finally met ! I was so proud of Craig in BD then, and I am proud of him now with what he has done with BK and its so hard to believe that little girl I met is out there spinning her heart out indeed.....

Love ya,

G

One of the toughest assignments tonight will be Mike Boo and his associate to blog each corps for the third straight night and try to make it sound original.

Yup. The repetition can create monotony, but Boo is a professional, and I know he will find a way!

Kevin Gamin is there, as well. Just saw a photo of his vantage point (waaay up there) posted on Facebook, and look forward to reading his reports!

Yup. The repetition can create monotony, but Boo is a professional, and I know he will find a way!

Kevin Gamin is there, as well. Just saw a photo of his vantage point (waaay up there) posted on Facebook, and look forward to reading his reports!

Yes kevin dose a great job. I have enjoyed his play by play of the corps.

Does the defending champion still have right to go on last? Or has that gone the way of the Dodo? The official line-up shows BD on before Cadets.

Garry in Vegas

Edited by CrunchyTenor

Does the defending champion still have right to go on last? Or has that the way of the Dodo? The official line-up shows BD on before Cadets.

Garry in Vegas

I thought that was only for Quarterfinals.