2011 DCI Finals Thread!

Very nice BOY1230, we are just getting ready to walk over to the stadium. Isn't time a funny thing? We met while Craig marched; now Craig is a visual tech and the little girl you met is on the finals field for the first time tonight, spinning her heart out. I hope I can see through my tears.

This is my favorite year of Drum Corps, absolutely, everyone wins!

What a wonderful Knight for you Tricia!!! Enjoy Every Minute of It!! GO STACIA, and CRAIG..... GO BLUE KNIGHTS GET ENGLISH BABY!!

Wes Perkins

BK 97 98

Dear Fan Network,

I know I can log on to watch retreat. Please feel free to accidentally go live about 12 corps earlier.

Thanks

Is this membership only? Or can EVERYONE login for this?

Are warm-ups at Military Park or in the stadium lot? When do warm ups typically begin?

Thanks

Usually the battery and hornlines warmup at military park, and the pit warms up on the opposite side of the stadium from the main entrance. My guess is they get there an hour and a half to two hours before their performance time. I'm pretty sure on that one, I've seen a lot of stuff in the lot this year. Including prelims and semis.

Edited by Noname

Good evening, ladies and gentlemen, or, if you're Carolina Crown, HELLOOOOO INDIANAPOLIS!!!!

My name is Kevin Gamin and I welcome you to tonight's LIVE FROM THE PRESS BOX coverage of the 2011 Drum Corps International World Class Championships! It's a surprisingly beautiful day outside as weather forcasts had been calling for rain, but the sun is out and shining through the windows of Lucas Oil Stadium. The crowds are filing in and we are standing by for the United States Marine Drum and Bugle Corps. Dan Potter is welcoming everybody now from a podium in front of the field. We'll be under way soon!

• Like 3

Good evening, ladies and gentlemen, or, if you're Carolina Crown, HELLOOOOO INDIANAPOLIS!!!!

My name is Kevin Gamin and I welcome you to tonight's LIVE FROM THE PRESS BOX coverage of the 2011 Drum Corps International World Class Championships! It's a surprisingly beautiful day outside as weather forcasts had been calling for rain, but the sun is out and shining through the windows of Lucas Oil Stadium. The crowds are filing in and we are standing by for the United States Marine Drum and Bugle Corps. Dan Potter is welcoming everybody now from a podium in front of the field. We'll be under way soon!

Hey, Kevin! Wish I could hang all night with you, but I have this work thingy I gotta do. No doubt I'll catch up reading through this thread later. Have a great night!

Marines are performing now. I'm going to sneak down to the upper concourse and get some food before BDB steps off.

Oh man I can't believe it's Finals Day already. Best of luck to ALL performing corps tonight. What a great season it has been. I don't want the dark days to begin just yet! :(

GO PHANTOM REGIMENT! GO CAVALIERS! and...

GO SANTA CLARA VANGUARD!

• Like 1

So the Marines are Kevin Gamin's "hot dog corps?" hmm I hope you don't run for office.... haha

• Like 1