2011 DCI Finals Thread!

Live and STILL not in HD....C'mon DCI, get a clue!!! I mean if we can do electronics in Drum Corps to "keep us moving forward" isn't the least you could do is stream this in HD? How much would any of us be willing to pay to watch finals in HD? More than they think I guess. :thumbdown:

Wow, I LOVE the idea of having highlights in here... but maybe they should cut the mike from the field while they're doing it? Creates a lot of audio noise...

And wow, GO MADISON!!!!!!

Where is retreat LIVE on DCI.org? I'm getting some kind of rebroadcast with Rondarino. DOn't see any link for LIVE.

Well - <Roseanne Rosannadanna voice> NEVERMIND</Roseanne Rosannadann voice> I guess this is a recap before retreat!

Edited by JustABandMom

Video of the collapse of the stage at the indiana state fairgrounds.... wow.

https://www.facebook...461143

Edited by AlexL

Congratulations to all the finalist corps!!! Hell of a year, let's see what happens!!! Whatever outcome will be amazing!!!

Where is retreat LIVE on DCI.org? I'm getting some kind of rebroadcast with Rondarino. DOn't see any link for LIVE.

You're good. They are playing a quick snippet from each show while waiting on the corps to get on the field.