The OFFICIAL 2012 Prediction Thread

1. Cavaliers

2. Blue Devils(Just cause they always get 1 or 2, even with an awful show)

3. Crown(I am a Crown fan, and I don't put the first because 1. I want when I march to be the 1st win Hahah /selfish and 2. Cavaliers have been nudging at it forever)

4. Bluecoats

5. Cadets

6. Phantom

7. Spirit of Atlanta

8. Madison Scouts

9. Blue Stars

10 Santa Clara

11. Boston

12. Blue Knights

High Brass will go to Crown

Percussion will go to Santa Clara

Guard will go to Cavaliers

BRING ON THE -1s Hahahaha

Correction: Reference the BD comment: "Awful" ....you mean..awe filled!!!

Edited by Plan9
  • Like 2

1-3 The Cadevaliers

4) Crown

5) Phantom

6) SCV

7) Boston

8) Madison

9) Bluecoats

10) BK

11) Spirit

12) Blue Stars

I am going to wait till more show announcements are made, but I will admit that when Michael Gains stepped down I was worried. BUT also knowing that they got a lot of new members in staff back in 2010 maybe... MAYBE this will be a step into a new form of chemistry for the boys in Chica... I mean Rosemont :tongue:. I am looking forward to show announcement from The Cavaliers and of course the other corps! :thumbup:

Two amazingly entertaining shows I agree 100% but they were both 10th place shows.

Can they move up the rankings, of course they can but will they break into the top 6.... not so sure.

I don't care about placements, if a corps has a good show that entertains me then its a great show. I think they will have another solid finals show this upcoming season. If they don't do it, well then that is something for next season to focus on.

I don't care about placements, if a corps has a good show that entertains me then its a great show. I think they will have another solid finals show this upcoming season. If they don't do it, well then that is something for next season to focus on.

Nice post, well said.

<humor tag: Because we need to use them on DCP>

I, DCIHasBeen, have peered into my crystal ball (while drinking a bottle of Cristal or something), and have seen the future.

In the year 2012:

1) A corps will make a uniform change that will delight/inspire some, while evoking rage and anger from others.

2) A perennial favorite will make a bid for the DCI World Championship title and loose, evoking rage and anger from some, while others will be delighted and overjoyed with the outcome.

3) A perennial favorite will make a bid for the DCI World Championship title and win, evoking rage and anger from some, while others will be delighted and overjoyed with the outcome.

4) A corps will make a movement up or down in placement that will delight/inspire some, while evoking rage and anger from others.

5) The Blue Knights will continue to do that strange salute with the tip-toe-thingy that delight/inspire some, while leaving others completely perplexed.

6) The Blue Devils will be accused of something or other, by someone or other, and there will be much discussion on DCP that will, in the end, mean nothing.

7) In the end, it will all be George Hopkins' fault, because it is always George Hopkins' fault, and it will always be George Hopkins' fault, as long as there is a Hopkins to find fault with.

8) Dennis DeLucia will continue to look 50 years younger than his actual age, and cause continued conjecture about there being a portrait in his attic that looks very, very, old.

9) Michael Cesario will continue to make "Wonderful" a seven syllable word, and this, after all, is as it should be.

10) Rondo will not only continue to be reliable, but he will also continue to have great hair. This is also as it should be.

Thus has it ever been, thus shall it ever be...

</humor>

• Like 1

No... I meant awful... I would justify it, but I would rather not start and BD flame war...

• Like 2

Plan 9 - Defender of all things Blue Devil! The new GMichael!

• Like 2