DCI Trivia

Ok... So here's an easy one (I think?)... What corps was named after a paper company?

Carolina " Crown- Zellerbach " ? ( they're a paper co. anyway )

Or " Wausau " ? They were an early years DCI Corps, but I'm not sure if they were named after the town or the paper co.

Edited by BRASSO

Ok... So here's an easy one (I think?)... What corps was named after a paper company?

Seattle Cascades?

You are correct, sir! It is "The Wausau Story." And apologies all around if that was too obscure. It seemed like that was common knowledge when I marched. :smile:

I got it first above, but go ahead...ttrevan, you can go with the next trivia question.

Edited by BRASSO

LOL! You're just a hot mess today, Kath.

I happily step aside. Go for it, Brasso.

ok...

next trivia question :

( I'll make this a question that newer fans can have an equal chance on if they watch the DCI broadcast each year. )

Steve Rondinaro, the Cinema Theatre DCI host for many years, once marched Drum Corps himself when he was younger. What was the name of the DCI Drum Corps that he marched with when he was younger ? ( its been mentioned a few times over the years.. and a clip of them was shown last year by Steve in his Cinema broadcast. )

Edited by BRASSO

ok...

next trivia question :

( I'll make this a question that newer fans can have an equal chance on if the watch the DCI broadcast. )

Steve Rondinaro, the Cinema Theatre DCI host for many years, once marched Drum Corps himself when he was younger. What was the name of the DCI Drum Corps that he marched with when he was younger ?

Watkins Glen Squires, I believe.