DCA Mini Corps Times Posted

The times for the mini corps have been posted...

The Viva Las Vegas show has added well known corps personality Al Chez!

read about it here http://www.dcacorps.org

• Like 1

:ph34r:

Looks like another great show Tom..Except most of that's after my bedtime.. :sleeping:

Will need lots of No-Doz to hang in for THAT much time.. :tongue:

Pat

Viva Las Vegas! Sin City Regiment, Las Vegas, NV and The Empire Statesmen have joined together to present the special exhibition “The Edge of Empire”, an historic musical journey down the Vegas Strip as told through the music of Vegas icons Frank Sinatra, Elvis Presley, Cher and the next generation of Vegas royalty, Lady Gaga. Creative Directors Joey Pero (music), Chris Correia (percussion) and Matt Winans (visual) present an historic representation of the shows and sounds that made Las Vegas famous. Just announced, the creative genius of Joey Pero will be joined by one of drum corps brightest stars, Al Chez – popular brass performer and instructor who’s featured screeching nightly in the CBS Orchestra with Paul Shaffer on the David Letterman Show.

Viva Las Vegas! Sin City Regiment, Las Vegas, NV and The Empire Statesmen have joined together to present the special exhibition “The Edge of Empire”, an historic musical journey down the Vegas Strip as told through the music of Vegas icons Frank Sinatra, Elvis Presley, Cher and the next generation of Vegas royalty, Lady Gaga. Creative Directors Joey Pero (music), Chris Correia (percussion) and Matt Winans (visual) present an historic representation of the shows and sounds that made Las Vegas famous. Just announced, the creative genius of Joey Pero will be joined by one of drum corps brightest stars, Al Chez – popular brass performer and instructor who’s featured screeching nightly in the CBS Orchestra with Paul Shaffer on the David Letterman Show.

This sounds awesome and should be worth keeping me up past my bedtime.

Joey and Al on the same stage... holy mackerel.

That is going to be great!!! :thumbup:

• Like 1

Better bring a video recorder, it's gonna be incredible!

• Like 1

Dont foget the warm up acts in front of this...some of them are very good.

Donny

Ghost Riders (Parts Unknown)

• Like 2

Dear Santa... I want the recordings for the Minis....

along with everything else that weekend.

Getting so the Minis is one of our favorite parts of DCA Weekend. Gonna miss this REALLY bad this year.... :sad:

• Like 2

Forget the warm up acts. DCA's serious headline promotion of Viva is indicating their new entertainment direction. Looks exciting! I can't wait to see it.

Kaboom

I hope it works out for them. But seriously your comment makes me believe that my first thought is correct. The mini corps venue has embellished the DCA weekend experience for a good number of years. The people that COMPETE in this evening love to perform at this level. Friday nights have generated 3000, 4000 drum corps fans and have had higher attendance than the finals for years. And that is without a "headline" act.

Donny

• Like 4