What 2011 corps melodies keep running through your head?

ESoM, but overall, that baritone solo from BAC sounding INCREDIBLE. Speaking of BAC, I'm probably going to sound stupid for asking this, but what was the purpose of the sheet they used as a prop in the show?

According to Matt Winans, color guard caption head, the white fabric that covered the soloists and much of the horn line during "Bring Him Home" was intended to create a fog, both physical and metaphorical.

ESoM, but overall, that baritone solo from BAC sounding INCREDIBLE. Speaking of BAC, I'm probably going to sound stupid for asking this, but what was the purpose of the sheet they used as a prop in the show?

It reminds me of the "ghosts" that appear towards the end of the musical of Javert, Jean Valjean, and eh....can't remember the young dude that Jean Valjean is singing Bring Him Home about...oh well. Anyways, in the original musical, people that have died in the story reappear as ghosts. They are all dressed in white and kind of whited out by the lights...looks cool...and Boston's "white-out" reminded me of it.... I think that was the intention.

Baritone solo section in "Say a little prayer" BD

• Like 1

BD say a little prayer

BD house is not a home

PR Confutatis

PR section solis (don't know the music there)

Carolina Crown Bohemian Rhapsody (impact section)

Carolina Crown Eruption + Encore

Madison Scouts ESOM baritone solo!

(i managed to figure it out too xD)

Academy Lollapallooza (sp?)

Academy piccolo trumpet solo

Bluecoats Harvest

Man... So much in my head.

1. The melody to the preshow song for the Blue Knights. I know someone tracked down the name of the song and who sung it. If that information could once again be provided, I would be grateful. This is the first show I have really, really enjoyed from this organization.

2. Most of Crown's show.

Edited by Corbin

I would agree with Scout's Empire State of Mind...loved it.

Quite a few as a matter of fact. Some of mine that keep running through my head :

"One Day More"..............Boston

"Paint it Black"..............Crown

" Say a little Prayer ".......Blue Devils

"Empire State of Mind ".......Madison Scouts

" Elsa's Proccession"..........Regiment

" English Folk Song Suite "... Blue Knights

( and I've found myself whistling more than once ala Boston to " Do you Hear the People Sing ? " )

Edited by BRASSO

1. The melody to the preshow song for the Blue Knights. I know someone tracked down the name of the song and who sung it. If that information could once again be provided, I would be grateful.

"My Bonnie Boy" is a girl singing about when she was young. It sets up the storyline of Ryan and Leah, the couple seen throughout the show. I don't know the singer.