scranton

Off the top of my head:

Bucs 93.0

Hurcs 90.65

Cabs 87.5

Fusion 83.1

Bush 70.7

Not completely correct but in the ballpark. Hurcs won color guard and honor guard and Bucs took the rest. Thought the show would've been closer, but Bucs win by over 2 points.

Off the top of my head:

Bucs 93.0

Hurcs 90.65

Cabs 87.5

Fusion 83.1

Bush 70.7

Not completely correct but in the ballpark. Hurcs won color guard and honor guard and Bucs took the rest. Thought the show would've been closer, but Bucs win by over 2 points.

Its almost midnight out there, and there still aren't any official postings of scores... whats goin on out there?? tongue.gif

so what's the hold up? i mean you posted that at 10:00

Do I look like the DCA answer guy? I wasn't there. I don't run the website.

email Glen and volunteer to be the guy that updates the site once you get calls

12:30 and no official scores?

scoring errors maybe?

DCA webpage guy fell asleep?

no show actually took place?

bucs scored so high that it made the scoring sheets burst into flames?

Judging seemed pretty tight. When the Cabs score was announced, there was a collective gasp from most everyone in the section where I was. I hadn't seen the Hurcs prior to Scranton, but they put on a heck of a show. Fans who saw them last week thought there might have been a bigger jump. I can't imagine their guard nailing it any better than they did tonight. The Bucs came on third behind Fusion and Bush--before the Cabs and Hurcs. Don't know if that might have had any impact on the sheets. It shouldn't have.

Big W will probably have a review up shortly. It was a beautiful night in Northeastern Pennsylvania for drum corps; it was good to hear Fran's voice again; and are the Cabs Alumni simply amazing, or what?

Judging seemed pretty tight. When the Cabs score was announced, there was a collective gasp from most everyone in the section where I was. I hadn't seen the Hurcs prior to Scranton, but they put on a heck of a show. Fans who saw them last week thought there might have been a bigger jump. I can't imagine their guard nailing it any better than they did tonight. The Bucs came on third behind Fusion and Bush--before the Cabs and Hurcs. Don't know if that might have had any impact on the sheets. It shouldn't have.

Big W will probably have a review up shortly. It was a beautiful night in Northeastern Pennsylvania for drum corps; it was good to hear Fran's voice again; and are the Cabs Alumni simply amazing, or what?

You know me too well, and that's scary. It took 2 hours driving and thinking about the show, and another two hours to type up my ramblings and musings, but they're up. :thumbup:

I had a great time. Scores, yeah, but since as Ream says, I don't have a horse in the race- I just want to see everyone put out a great effort, let the chips fall where they may- and they did. :cool:

so what's the hold up? i mean you posted that at 10:00

Well for the record I am the person who texted jeff the top 2 scores. I had a low phone battery and no charger, hadn't planned on texting anyone with scores. Jeff texted me MBI's score as they had just read Hurcs' score so he got them & Bucs.

Maybe next week I will remember to pack a charger (& flip flops & contacts).& I will post them right to DCp again. Sorry for any inconvenience I caused. :smile:

Well for the record I am the person who texted jeff the top 2 scores. I had a low phone battery and no charger, hadn't planned on texting anyone with scores. Jeff texted me MBI's score as they had just read Hurcs' score so he got them & Bucs.

Maybe next week I will remember to pack a charger (& flip flops & contacts).& I will post them right to DCp again. Sorry for any inconvenience I caused. :smile:

thanks liz. at least you were ahead of DCA.

I wasn't asleep at the switch. I was the tabulator in Scranton, and on a 5-show weekend, we get a little short handed. In addition to tabulating, I was conducting a grand experiment all night. It was the first time we had judges using digital recorders, and I was running that system too, so the corps could get their "tapes" as mp3 files, sent right to their cell phones. Fusion Core made history last night, becoming the first DCA corps ever to be evaluated using digital recorders :) DCI was kind enough to loan us their digital recorders for this experiment, which I must say, was a HUGE hit with the corps last night.

The end of the cassette tape is near :)

• Like 2