Looking for a few old DCI Recordings

Trmptman

I would desperately like to find a recording of the 1982 Suncoast Sound. They played Rainmaker that year. I still hear that song going through my head. Would love to have a good recording of it. I have a bad one that skips like crazy.

Also Northstar recordings from 1981 & 1982. Any help is appreciated with the above. I will pay for the recordings. Please email me with info. Thanks, Brian.

I would desperately like to find a recording of the 1982 Suncoast Sound. They played Rainmaker that year. I still hear that song going through my head. Would love to have a good recording of it. I have a bad one that skips like crazy.

Also Northstar recordings from 1981 & 1982. Any help is appreciated with the above. I will pay for the recordings. Please email me with info. Thanks, Brian.

i have all 3 what do you have to trade for? themulcher@aol.com i can make you a cd!

• 3 weeks later...

I have a recording of Suncoast from 1982 at the Spartanburg SC show. I also have Suncoast recorded at DCI South Prelims and the DCI Championship in 1983. I have a recording of North Star in 1981 or 1982 however I am not sure which one it is. Send me your address and I will mail you a copy.

ssmith@doctortelco.com

Scott Smith