Dinosaurs vs. New Kids on the block

Oh ok. So my ageout year was 2002. Can I be called a Dino now?

You've been a dino for several years, Tekk. The difference is that you're just now realizing that the air smells pretty good up here.

Welcome to the club, dino.

I do believe this is the first time I've ever seen a poster specifically ask to join the club. Most people get in by kicking and screaming.

Welcome to the club, dino.

I do believe this is the first time I've ever seen a poster specifically ask to join the club. Most people get in by kicking and screaming.

" I would never want to belong to any club that would have someone like me as a member " ( Groucho Marx )

I'm a old dog who loves new tricks, been involved since 1958, still involved. I loved the activity coming up and still love it today. There are some things I'd rather not see happen but if it's done well, I'll eventually get over it or not be involved , so, I guess you'd call me a dino with a evolved mindset.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

HYPE to you & especially your Dad!

Edited by canonrt

hmnnn... good question. I'd say you are a Dino if the egg has been hatched. Your Dino egg were recently layed into the ground and buried. ( mine have been fully fossilized for years ).I would say you are a Dino hatchling right now that is attempting to break through your shell. Someday, with any luck, you'll be fully cracked like the rest of us here. But it certainly appears you are on your way, 2000cadet.

Edited by BRASSO

hmnnn... good question. I'd say you are a Dino if the egg has been hatched. Your Dino egg were recently layed into the ground and buried. ( mine have been fully fossilized for years ).I would say you are a Dino hatchling right now that is attempting to break through your shell. Someday, with any luck, you'll be fully cracked like the rest of us here. But it certainly appears you are on your way, 2000cadet.

Fully cracked; yep, that about covers it for us dinos!!

Edited by Stu

Among other names

< insert rimshot HERE >