DCA Championships DVD / CD Pre-sale

You can pre-order your DVD's and CD's today at: http://www.box5productions.com/cart.php?m=product_list&c=144

Time to announce our new pricing for the 2011 DCA Championship DVD's and CD's. First let me say that we are very excited to be offering our products to the DCA community again. We have listened to everyone's input on pricing for the 2011 DCA World Championship media products. As you will notice we have lowered quite a few prices and in addition to our pre-sale you will get some large discounts on all of our products. Items will be on sale until Wednesday August 31st. so hurry to get these big discounts. We are also offering deep discounts on 2010 product as well. So without further adieu here goes:

DVD PRICING (2nd price is pre-sale price)

The Complete DVD Set - $199 / $189 (This is every DVD we sell)

Super 3 DVD Set - $150 / $140

Finals DVD - $95 / $85

Open Class Prelims - $60 / $50

Class A Prelims -$60 / $50

Mini-Corps DVD - $60 / $50

Individual Corps Prelims - $35 (This is only $20 if you purchase a finals DVD)

CD PRICING (2nd price is pre-sale price)

The Complete CD Set - $60 / $50 (This is every CD we sell)

Finals CD - $25 / $22

Get 4 CDs - $45 / $42

Get 3 CDs - $40 / $37

Get 2 CDs - $30 / $27

Pick 1 CD - $20 / $17

COMBO PRICING (2nd price is pre-sale price)

The Complete DVD Set - $199 / $189 (This is every DVD we sell)

The Complete CD Set - $60 / $50 (This is every CD we sell)

Super 3 DVD Set - $150 / $140

Finals DVD / CD Set - $100 / $90

Alumni DVD / CD Set - $70 / $60

Mini-Corps DVD / CD Set - $70 / $60

You can pre-order your DVD's and CD's today at: http://www.box5productions.com/cart.php?m=product_list&c=144

Thanks again and we look forward to seeing everyone in Rochester, NY. Other changes are in store and I will be announcing those soon.

Thanks

Tim Snyder

President

Box 5 Productions

Edited by Tim Snyder

Heavy,

I'm not entirely positive of your question, but I guess I can assume you are talking about honor guard entrances. We have a plan in place to rectify this concern for those corps that present colors prior to a show. Part of our production this year will include announcements, show introductions and honor guards for all groups with them. Those groups that don't have honor guards we will include show opens and introductions.

Things we have on tap for this year:

We have also added a Class A Prelims & Open Class Prelims option this year.

We will be offering a single performance BluRay (High Definition) option for purchase this year.

We have lowered all pricing.

All show introductions will feature a graphic that has corps name, corps location, score and placement for the respective event on the DVD.

Honor guards will be part of the production at the beginning of the production.

Larger crane for finals.

More streamlined production, we have have several shows under our belt and have attended about 10 shows over the summer taking notes on all the corps to help produce a better product. We felt like we produced a good to great product last year. This year, we are trying to achieve great to astounding.

There are many things behind the scenes that are happening to help the production this year, too technical that it will bore you.

But keep in mind we are listening and trying to achieve a product that EVERYONE is interested in. As I said last year, this is a passion for me, not just a way to make money. We literally want the best product on the market.

Tim

• Like 2

Well Gary, I guess Tim answered that for you... lol

I would like to also let everyone know that we will be offering an HD (BluRay) product this year of individual groups.

This product will be your choice of prelims or finals, alumni performances or mini-corps.

It will be available online in the next 24 hours.

More announcements coming soon.

Tim

Heavy,

I'm not entirely positive of your question, but I guess I can assume you are talking about honor guard entrances. We have a plan in place to rectify this concern for those corps that present colors prior to a show. Part of our production this year will include announcements, show introductions and honor guards for all groups with them. Those groups that don't have honor guards we will include show opens and introductions.

Things we have on tap for this year:

Tim

Please make this happen. Half of the enjoyment of watching the recordings, at least for me as an example, is to see the Caballeros Alumni taking the field to that infectuous street beat our drum line plays, and to hear the audience reaction to both the "Bull Call" and the "Chorale" the horn line plays. It's stuff like this that make these recordings REALLY memorable. Thanks for concidering.

Sweet, Blu-Ray! Only for group for now, but it will definitely do!

I also just picked a combo set of last year's DVD and CD for just $70!