V-R Baritone Fashion Shoot?

Scooter Pirtle

Some friends have spotted this image from a magazine called Marie Claire. Evidently, there are also some large posters of this showing up in window displays.

MarieClarie2011Sep.jpg

Bon Bons making a comeback?

COOL!!! Any idea of what issue? LOL, I'm looking and wondering the vintage/maker of the horn in the pic. Looks longer and skinnier than my mid 70s Olds.

COOL!!! Any idea of what issue? LOL, I'm looking and wondering the vintage/maker of the horn in the pic. Looks longer and skinnier than my mid 70s Olds.

I believe this image is from the current issue (September, 2011).

Not sure on the horn make. I'm sure some of the more educated folks can i.d. it. To me, it has some design characteristics consistent with Whaley Royce.

To me it looks like a Getzen or Elkhorn (Getzen's economy line) G-D with F rotor. Circa 1965. How about it, HornsUp?

P.S. Hope they cleaned the mouthpiece before she put it to her lips. No telling what poop would be on there. Just sayin.

Edited by G-horns
  • Like 1