2012 show ideas

I'll say it every year until it happens...

I don't care who, but I want to see a corps taiko drum the living frak out of Bear McReary's Battelstar Galactica soundtrack. For fans in the know, can't you just imagine a pit going ape-sh**t with Prelude to War and the whole corps blowing our faces off with Storming New Caprica and the first third or so of Assault on the Colony?! I'm having a nerdgasm just thinking about it... :drool:

Second that. Some great, great music in that show.

I think BD should do their 91 or 93 show again. The hornlines was amazing those 2 seasons. With the colorguard and percussion sections alot better now than those two season's, imo those shows would be smoking now.

I think BD should do their 91 or 93 show again. The hornlines was amazing those 2 seasons. With the colorguard and percussion sections alot better now than those two season's, imo those shows would be smoking now.

I'd love to see either of those, especially 91 (one of my favourites ever). 93 would probably be a bit rough with current visual demands unless the book was significantly watered down.

What I'd really love to see is BD keep going a bit more in the same direction next season as this season... which I would basically describe as something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue.

Along those lines, seeing them do Stevie Wonder would be my absolute dream BD show.

Mixing his early upbeat stuff with later experimental (but definitely skipping I Just Called to Say I Love You).

could be one of the most incredible ballads of all time... and
is just incredible.

There is just an endless amount of stuff to draw on with his music... especially the stuff from the early 70's (

in particular). Edited by danielray

Vanguard - The angles staircase: It worked for the Cadets!

The graphic for the show poster and t-shirts is already available. (With thanks to c.l. for bringing this to my attention.)

c20dfc44e54616eb6c5d432580c1a85d.jpg?1277178611

• Like 1

As long as the level of musicianship and performance remains as high as it has been over the past 2 years, they can play elevator music and keep me on the edge of my seat. I would really love to see:

Madison do "Funeral for a Friend"/"Love Lies Bleeding".

The "2112" for Crown is fantastic.

My daughter wants to see Bluecoats do some of the music from MYST (Jack Wall) and

Boston should definitely do the music of "Boston" ((Foreplay/Long Time)

1st timer poster, please be patient with me.

Vaqueros Contra Dan (Headless but I have yet to see a head on a contra)

• Like 2

With all the electronics stuff in play now, I love to see/hear a Pink Floyd show.