Restaurant OFFER

I would like to welcome all DCA competing corps and fans to Finals weekend in Rochester, NY in 2011. I wish all competing corps and members great success on the field, earning awards, and fun.

For all those who will staying at the Hotels on West Ridge Rd during DCA weekend, Perkins Restaurant and Bakery on West Ridge Rd.; is offering all marching members an excellent opportunity. All competing corps members will receive 10% off thier final bill when selecting Perkins for thier dining pleasure. This offer is valid through DCA weekend starting Thursday, Sept 1- Monday Sept 5. This discount is only valid by wearing your corps jacket during your dining experience at Perkins. This Perkins is located in the Stoneridge Plaza at 1500 West Ridge Rd. in Greece. Just look for the BIG AMERICAN FLAG.

If you are thinking of taking advantage of this offer and will be a party larger than 8, please call ahead (585) 581-8510. We will make sure you have a wonderful dining experience either for breakfast, lunch or dinner anytime. Hours of operation are from 6AM-10PM.

Enjoy your stay in Rochester. Good luck to all Competing Corps and Individuals this weekend.

coachsig

Matt Siggelow

Empire Statesmen 1991-92

DCA World Champion 1991

Restaurant Manager

Perkins Restautant

1500 West Ridge Rd.

• Like 3

Excellent. I hope a lot of people take advantage of this. We need more of this kind of stuff when corps are here.

I've got one problem with that, I don't have a corps jacket....should i come in with my halves?

AWESOME!!! WHAT A GREAT THING TO OFFER!!! NOW WE NEED PIZZA PLACES FOR AFTER HOURS???

Papa John's sponsor the daily Championship Updates. Send me an email with what you are looking for and when you need it and I will contact their general manager for you.

tpeashey@rochester.rr.com

I would like to welcome all DCA competing corps and fans to Finals weekend in Rochester, NY in 2011. I wish all competing corps and members great success on the field, earning awards, and fun.

For all those who will staying at the Hotels on West Ridge Rd during DCA weekend, Perkins Restaurant and Bakery on West Ridge Rd.; is offering all marching members an excellent opportunity. All competing corps members will receive 10% off thier final bill when selecting Perkins for thier dining pleasure. This offer is valid through DCA weekend starting Thursday, Sept 1- Monday Sept 5. This discount is only valid by wearing your corps jacket during your dining experience at Perkins. This Perkins is located in the Stoneridge Plaza at 1500 West Ridge Rd. in Greece. Just look for the BIG AMERICAN FLAG.

If you are thinking of taking advantage of this offer and will be a party larger than 8, please call ahead (585) 581-8510. We will make sure you have a wonderful dining experience either for breakfast, lunch or dinner anytime. Hours of operation are from 6AM-10PM.

Enjoy your stay in Rochester. Good luck to all Competing Corps and Individuals this weekend.

coachsig

Matt Siggelow

Empire Statesmen 1991-92

DCA World Champion 1991

Restaurant Manager

Perkins Restautant

1500 West Ridge Rd.

We don't have any jackets. Will a valid Alabama or Tennesse drivers license do? Might be able to swing tee shirts by then but we will see!

Edited by BrassCats

For those organizations that do not have corps jackets, just identify yourself to the Manager on duty and they will make sure you receive your 10% discount.

Good Luck to all this weekend.