T. Andre Feagin New Brass Caption Head for The Academy

Good for Academy. I don't know Mr. Feagin, but I believe the 2009 SCV hornline, under his direction, was one of the great SCV hornlines ever. They were stunning. I had the opportunity to watch them in the lot in Portland, OR and was mesmerized by that sound.

• Like 4

That should be great. Andre was an amazing caption head at Santa Clara, he should do great at the Academy. I was secretly hoping for a return to SCV, but him being with another West Coast Corps is always good. Hopefully this change can bring them into the Top 12. No matter what, his instructional style will make some amazing people and musicians out of those kids in Tempe. :thumbup:

Eh, their brass will be even better than before, but brass has never been Academy's problems. Increasing a caption they are already rocking may not be enough to break that top 12 barrier, though I'd love to see Academy in the Saturday show.

Get Todd Ryan over there and then we'll see a Top 12 Academy for sure!

I was secretly hoping for a return to SCV, but him being with another West Coast Corps is always good.

What body of water is Tempe on the coast of?

• Like 1

Tempe Town Lake! :tongue:

• Like 3

It's far closer to the West Coast than the East Coast right? And looking at the country, New Mexico west is considered the Western US, or West Coast to those of us who live there.

• Like 1