Genesis is gearing up and looking for staff for 2012

Greetings to all!

Genesis is already gearing up for 2012 and our biggest and best season to date! We are looking for staff members in all areas to fill out our educational and admin staff vacancies for 2012. So if you are serious about the marching arts and dedicated to providing the highest education level to students then we want you to be a part of our rapidly growing program. An intitial staff application is available on our website at www.genesisdbc.org or follow this link http://www.genesisdbc.org/Apply-for-staff.html

Once you have filled out the app you will be contacted about all of the current openings, season info and to schedule a time to speak to a member of our Admin staff.

I hope everyone is looking forward to 2012 and what could be the most exciting drum corps season ever!

Chris Magonigal

Executive Director

Genesis DBC

magonigal@genesisdbc.org

Why all new staff? Better placements in all captions and your needing all new staff? Seems bipolar.

Hmm, I didn't see anything that said "all new staff." It sounds to me like they are trying to increase the size of the staff for better educational opportunities for their members.

Why all new staff? Better placements in all captions and your needing all new staff? Seems bipolar.

Greetings to all!

Genesis is already gearing up for 2012 and our biggest and best season to date! We are looking for staff members in all areas to fill out our educational and admin staff vacancies for 2012. <snip>

• 2 weeks later...

Key phrases like "rapidly growing program", "fill out", and "current openings" should have been the key to comprehension. Should have.

Good luck finding the EXTRA pieces to the puzzle, Chris.

Garry in Vegas

Edited by CrunchyTenor

Further proof that people don't like to read. Best of luck in the upcoming season, Genesis.

Further proof that people don't like to read. Best of luck in the upcoming season, Genesis.

I read and totally enjoyed my 'live' FN experience last summer and would love to have a video of Genesis.

DCI had better provide videos and stuff for Open Class sometime soon! I'm in a mood :grumpy: and :tappingtoes:

Heh! You tell 'em, Linda!

Garry in Vegas