Vanguard Brass Staff.

The entire brass staff is missing from the corps web-site. Key is still listed as the arranger but the Brass Program for the A-Corps is empty. Only 1 year together? Really? How are they going to get any consistency if there is a new brass staff every other year? Is there any wonder some kids leave SCV and head up the bay to BD?

I hope they can make a big splash with a new brass staff ala Rennick. Maybe they plan to bring the entire Crown brass staff over!

The entire brass staff is missing from the corps web-site. Key is still listed as the arranger but the Brass Program for the A-Corps is empty. Only 1 year together? Really? How are they going to get any consistency if there is a new brass staff every other year? Is there any wonder some kids leave SCV and head up the bay to BD?

I hope they can make a big splash with a new brass staff ala Rennick. Maybe they plan to bring the entire Crown brass staff over!

it's blooocoats brass staff as being discussed in the other thread

• Like 1

Look at the Bluecoats thread. Rumor mill says Bluecoats brass instructors are heading to SCV en masse.

• Like 1

Look at the Bluecoats thread. Rumor mill says Bluecoats brass instructors are heading to SCV en masse.

That would be sweet as well! Sucks for Blooo though.

I hope it ends soon. Sick of it.

• Like 2

Really, their visual staff leaves and now the brass too? Time to look at that thread.

Sorry for posting OT!

Really, their visual staff leaves and now the brass too? Time to look at that thread.

Sorry for posting OT!

Visual staff? Drill writer, I thought, not vis staff.